#1August 3rd, 2005 · 11:34 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
Belgium
Sad song

This song is not in a battle

It's an acoustic song with vocals the lyrics and guitars are written by our own and we think it's not too bad but it ain't overwhelming either the lyrics is kind a serious I think

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 4th, 2005 · 12:54 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Its pretty chilled man. Vocals are a little monotone though, and the recording lacks clarity and is noisy. Timing is shakey too.

It sounds like you have the potential to write good chilled songs, it just seems like you lacked confidence while recording! I would love to hear a more confident performance with more attention paid to the recording
#3August 6th, 2005 · 03:33 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
Austria
very hungry lyriks
#4August 6th, 2005 · 10:05 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
Belgium
re: Sad song
bellefraise wrote…
It's an acoustic song with vocals the lyrics and guitars are written by our own and we think it's not too bad but it ain't overwhelming either the lyrics is kind a serious I think

Yes I know the recording ain't good but we're only 16 years old and we don't have enough money yet to but some good recording equipment this is only me playing guitar and singing and it was in my room and I recorded it with an mp3 player but soon we'll have much better equipment to record our songs
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 8:16 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.