#1January 31st, 2012 · 07:05 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
The Sting

This song is not in a battle

Hi Guys
This is something I've never done before and Its without the lads.
About 8 months ago I bought Magix Music MX Production Suit. I fooled around with it for a while but I couldn't seem to get the hang of it but after a little while I finally got most of it in my head and came up with this song called The Sting. I hope you like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 1st, 2012 · 01:30 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
You know, the songs sounds pretty good. The only think I don't like is the sound of the guitar which, I assume, comes from recording it from its piezo. Yeah, piezos are a bitch when recording acoustic guitars; there's nothing like recording them with a microphone. Sadly, no everyone of us can.
That said, the rest is good as it is. Maybe a little less reverb of the voice.

> Ish
#3February 1st, 2012 · 02:35 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Pleasently surprised to hear a vocal song from you, who's the singer, she sounds great.

Nice song, just slightly too much reverb on the vox as Iszil pointed out, she don't need it and too much for the mix.

So how are you recording the guitar, it sounds OK to me actually.

Yeah the software seems to work, can't pick any faults
#4February 2nd, 2012 · 02:57 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
6 posts
United States of America
I quite enjoyed that song. Like the others, I too, agree that maybe there was a bit more reverb on the vocal track than what would have been needed with the singers voice.

I've always had trouble recording my acoustic in the past and am curious as to your method as it seems to worked out well for you.

Keep up the good work.

-Allen
#5February 6th, 2012 · 04:49 AM
16 threads / 15 songs
108 posts
Bulgaria
Vocal sounds great! Really nice and smooth voice. The whole idea is good but you should still working to develop a better instrumental tracks. Give you 90%
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 9:43 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.