#1January 22nd, 2012 · 04:14 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
United States of America
Keep on Kicking

This song is not in a battle

I am back! (has it really be 8 months) Learned a few more techniques since I last posted a song and this one is more full length than my other songs.

This song is consistent with my synth/dance style that I like (I just can't get away from it) so if you don't like it I understand as it is not the norm around here. This track was written in about 2 hours as I was messing around with creating my own leads and finding good melodies.

[note: there is a small sound glitch at about 1:34]

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 22nd, 2012 · 05:04 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
You are now on the right track - from here it just gets easier and more FUN
So in other words you have learned how to arrange a song, find sounds that go well together and create melodies.

For me it's all about the sound and the feel, but you should go with what ever influences you, at the end of the day for most of us, if you are having fun, you can create great music and enjoy doing it at the same time.

Well done
#3January 24th, 2012 · 03:58 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Not much in this style, but I can imagine the young peops on a dancefloor may like it much. Sounds powerful and energetic. Nice variations on the main melody. But when it comes to the end it´s a bit "empty" to me,  the melody´s lost and it runs just on the rhythm. Could be more effective to increase the melody to its climax.

U.L.I.
#4January 24th, 2012 · 06:29 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
wow.. this is very in-your-face dancefloor stuff. I can really imagine how this impacts in club setting, the start of the track is very strong with the dry claps progressing into thumping beat, and the big synth melody dominating all. would work well! though I agree about the final part of the song feeling a little lost. I guess that's where a DJ starts mixing in the next track
#5February 14th, 2012 · 01:42 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
hmm ... I actually love the sounds you use .... really love the evil voice riff in the first bit ... pity he dont come back .. well cool
I dont like the big string synth....well not in the beginning anyway.

You have 4 songs at the moment.... I've had a listen and you are growing ... they're stepping stones, each one.
You've worked at some part of song creation at each step.
This needs more detail and some concentration to take it somewhere and see it through., because it's 'nearly' it, but not 'it' yet.
Keep it up more than anything   
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:39 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.