#1December 29th, 2011 · 10:39 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Inocencia..

This song is not in a battle

Yeah another one of my rather weird ones here..Some of you have prolly heard it before!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 30th, 2011 · 04:04 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
I´m always feeling near to some weird, crazy, insane stuff. And thisone is.
A crazy melange of electro-psy, metal, marching drums and acoustic. Pretty unusual.
But this time it´s slighly hard to come in and find a coherence of these different elements . Had to listen a few times to come into it.

Have a happy new year, mate.

U.L.I.
#3December 30th, 2011 · 02:26 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
haha..I hear what your saying ULI...Well happy new year to you sir!
#4December 31st, 2011 · 03:26 AM
5 threads / 1 songs
21 posts
Canada
On my first listen I thought the marching drums were a bit too much, they just didn’t fit for me, but on subsequent listens I came around to it. As for the rest, I think it’s pretty awesome. I would definitely have kept this on my iPod back in my psychedelic-prog-listening days. I liked the stereo effect on the synth (? I’m not good with names) that was sounding/walking circles from left to right. The transition to acoustic seemed quite smooth and natural though the sound of the acoustic itself seems a tiny bit flat, perhaps make it sparkle more by equalizing the highs? I’m not sure, it sounds like an acoustic simulator effect to me. I’m just nit-picking really, trying to be as helpful as possible I like it. Downloaded. Happy New Year to everybody
#5January 1st, 2012 · 01:54 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
ULI wrote…
A crazy melange of electro-psy, metal, marching drums and acoustic. Pretty unusual.

So true... Always these quality trance/rock/alternative/filmscore/everything-in-one tracks from you, Marino!

Great song, would like to hear some strings in the next one!

-XF
#6January 2nd, 2012 · 05:26 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
At a certain point the line becomes vague ... not in this song but in your development .... take this piece for instance, I dont doubt you created all this your self but the sounds are so bloody good and pro it could just as well be one of them Music Creator programs, you know the ones with the set samples and sounds all worked out perfectly and you just lay them out on the tracks.
Very very good as usual M.
#7January 4th, 2012 · 01:40 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Interesting arrangement M - you kept me intrigued for what was going to happen next.
I'd love this to be put to some artistic video animation - that would be some trip......
#8January 4th, 2012 · 05:02 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
wow!!!!!!!!! this is great
Brilliant drums play
3 pieces in 1
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 8:56 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.