#1December 27th, 2011 · 09:15 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Germany
Not alone

This song is not in a battle

I've just finished an new song. I hope you like it and give it a listen.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 27th, 2011 · 10:22 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Quite nice - Would prefer this as an acoustic song (no drums),  the drums are too rocky imo, might work with a jazz kit or just some light percussion. Sounds as though you are holding back a bit, let yourself go in some parts.
#3December 27th, 2011 · 03:20 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I thought that to be very good, I enjoyed it very much.
What a lovely song.
It has it's imperfection yet it is perfectly excellent.
I thought the drums were ok but I would like to hear more hat or a jazzy rim tap or bodhran or ... something to fill the drum beats a little.
I like it because it's simple, strong and to the point.
Good stuff.
#4December 27th, 2011 · 07:26 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Great harms and vox..reminiscent to me of Simon and Garfunkel..Yeah drums don't add to the music for my taste as would a more organic percussion such as a shaker and or tambourine...good tho!!
#5December 27th, 2011 · 09:00 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
Nice work on this song , the vocal really sets the tone harmonies and lead oh  and I like the lyric too. I agree some percussion may deliver a more grooving unplugged feel say e.g a tambour drum instead of the kick which might benefit the overall feel.
Thanks for posting , really enjoyed
#6December 28th, 2011 · 04:06 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
This song transports a kind of 70s "hippie-trippy" spirit in my opinion.  Bit "woostocky" , hehe.
In my fantasy I can see a group of young people sitting around a campfire, singing, dancing, clapping their hands to the rhythmn........ Yes, a lil romantic fantasy.
About the drums........?.....mmmmh.........I donīt have such a problem with that kickdrum, but perhaps you check out the advices of the other guys and use some percs.

U.L.I.
#7December 28th, 2011 · 06:10 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Germany
Thanks alot for your honest feedback! I'm not satisfied with these drums too - maybe an acoustic version would really have done it too or a tambourine. Great feedback! Thank you - I'll try to implement these things.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:34 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.