#1November 19th, 2011 · 01:00 AM
7 threads / 6 songs
20 posts
United States of America
No Limit

This song is not in a battle

There are no limits in this life and in this universe.
The only limit is your own imagination and belief.
You can create ANYTHING in the universe, cause it all comes from within.

If God is everything, then God is us, which means I am God, and without me, God wouldnt be God.

God is the creator of this universe, which means I am the creator of the universe that surrounds me.

We all live under 1 single consciousness.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 19th, 2011 · 01:49 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: No Limit
inuke wrote…

There are many limits to life and the universe. However good it is to exercise one's imagination, it will not protect you from harm if you decide to do anything silly (like jumping from an airplane without a parachute, and expect to survive)

inuke wrote…

I wouldn't want to be so sure about that, it usually takes a lot of effort to create anything at all, and the more complex a creation, the more external means and/or additional manpower need to be utilized. It also becomes increasingly time consuming, and costly.

inuke wrote…
If God is everything, then God is us, which means I am God, and without me, God wouldnt be God.

That's a nice one unfortunately it doesn't really mean much.

inuke wrote…
God is the creator of this universe, which means I am the creator of the universe that surrounds me.

Unfortunately you cannot derive special rights or privileges from that one.

inuke wrote…

Well I'm quite sure you and I don't share our consciousness And that may be a good thing too.

cheers
#3November 19th, 2011 · 08:03 PM
7 threads / 6 songs
20 posts
United States of America
re: re: No Limit
PuppetXeno wrote…
inuke wrote…

There are many limits to life and the universe. However good it is to exercise one's imagination, it will not protect you from harm if you decide to do anything silly (like jumping from an airplane without a parachute, and expect to surive)

inuke wrote…

I wouldn't want to be so sure about that, it usually takes a lot of effort to create anything at all, and the more complex a creation, the more external means and/or additional manpower need to be utilized. It also becomes increasingly time consuming, and costly.

inuke wrote…

That's a nice one unfortunately it doesn't really mean much.

inuke wrote…

Unfortunately you cannot derive special rights or privileges from that one.

inuke wrote…

Well I'm quite sure you and I don't share our consciousness And that may be a good thing too.

cheers :)

Im sorry to tell you but you are wrong/have no knowledge about 99.9% of all that you said.
Im not here to talk about my life or any of these things, but just so you have an idea of how small your consciousness is right about now and send you in the right path to enlightment, go on youtube and search for: KYMATICA the full lenght movie. Thats just a small thing.

The world and the universe and life is constantly in evolution, every second, as well as the humanity knowledge about things, dont you ever dare to think that something is forever or whatever you know is all there is to know.
#4November 20th, 2011 · 02:04 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Path to Enlightenment = a video on youtube. 

I've REALLY got to go with PX on this one.

Also according to your 'hypothesis', I DO know all there is to know, because I am God and God is me and you are me and he is she and I am the eggman. Koo roo ka freaking choo.
#5November 20th, 2011 · 02:33 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Ok, you are god.
Well, youŽve  created the universe, youŽve created this world and youŽve created the rest of the human race. OK.
But why donŽt you create some convenient, well sounding divine music.
IŽll tell you why: creating a universe is much easier.  

U.L.I.
#6November 20th, 2011 · 05:05 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Shit .... and there's me thinking I was God .... but it was you the whole time ....

Yea! Enlightenment ... hmm .... I was browsing around a small secondhand book shop in Noordwijk years ago when I came across a fairly old looking paper-back "A study in Astrological Occultism by Bepin Behari printed in Bangalore ". At the time it was like exactly what I was looking for and as I took a closer look I discovered that nearly all the pages were still un-cut from the printers .... as if it was printed on a long sheet, folded into a concertina, glued down the spine and then cut open on the right ... but it hadn't been cut open ..... what a fascinating little book it turned out be  

Looking at your statements from a spiritual point of view, theoretically they are correct .... 
Looking at it from a realists point of view and the idea of god disappears in facts and figures.
Looking at it from the centre of this universe I'd say you sound like Kurt Cobain, you should develop the idea more, work at it, define it better ... and make it a distinctive song.     

Cheers for posting .... it promises to be fun !
#7November 20th, 2011 · 05:30 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
TheKunadiun wrote…
Path to Enlightenment = a video on youtube. 

I will say his though .... it is not for us to dictate where light is to be seen .... on walls, on canvas, in books, in rock and roll songs, on youTube and on to Media we have not yet even imagined.

The anomaly will come out where ever it can .... and it always will ....
we humans are pretty inspired stuff you know !    
#8November 20th, 2011 · 05:40 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
LOL Just received this in an email :

7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15. PL3453 F0RW4RD 1F U C4N R34D 7H15.

#9November 20th, 2011 · 06:17 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
Dont tell anyone, I am jezus,  I just stopped spreading the word because its silly.
I prefer to play guitar to get better at it.
Peace
#10November 21st, 2011 · 02:33 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: re: re: No Limit
inuke wrote…
... but just so you have an idea of how small your consciousness is right about now and send you in the right path to enlightment, go on youtube and search for: KYMATICA the full lenght movie. Thats just a small thing.

The world and the universe and life is constantly in evolution, every second, as well as the humanity knowledge about things, dont you ever dare to think that something is forever or whatever you know is all there is to know.

That is, hmm, ... Interesting in a way, but once you get over it, stuff like this becomes far, far more interesting.

Or maybe it's something to do with open mindedness, or maybe

enlightenment comes with a blast...
#11November 22nd, 2011 · 08:46 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Could you post your lyrics..I had a hard time trying to understand what you're singing/trying to say
THANKS, GOD
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:14 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.