1 2

#1October 5th, 2011 · 04:54 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Gute Laune

This song is not in a battle

Some good olī funky fusion stuff again for you.
My recent uploads were some psychedelic chillout pieces,  here I am now
with an old-school-sexy-hexy-funky-monkey track from my "Anfunk" album.

I hope to make you foot tapping.........or dancing............or smiling........or good tempered.

U.L.I.

My album "Anfunk" is distributed on "restorm.com" http://uli5.restorm.com/albums/37054 under CC-by-nc-sa license for free download of hi-quality-WAV-files.  
You can also buy licenses for various commercial purposes.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 5th, 2011 · 09:29 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
54 posts
Chile
this is a psychedelic funk, the work of the guitars is  really interesting, especially the part of the whammy, i love it, great songs.

ŋ what guitar are you using ?
#3October 5th, 2011 · 03:01 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice work ULI 
Would like to have heard more keyboard lead, or an ongoing sort of theme and Bass guitar a bit louder.
I assume you a playing your new Fender Strat Deluxe Guitar??

Keep 'em coming 
#4October 5th, 2011 · 05:33 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Sweet...Sounds funky indeed..Loving the cool synth sounds...Totally dig this track ULI!!! The twangy gt rhythm works great here my friend and there's some very cool synth and GT solos too...Just my cup of tea!!!
#5October 6th, 2011 · 04:45 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Tnx again for ya interest and feedback, my friends. Am always pleased by tips & advices.

FC wrote…
the work of the guitars is  really interesting, especially the part of the whammy,
The whammy effect is generated by the octaver-pedal of the multi effect "Boss ME 50". Iīve used this effect also on  (rookie boogie)

FC wrote…
ŋ what guitar are you using ?
denis wrote…
I assume you are playing your new Fender Strat Deluxe Guitar??
This track is a few yrs old and I used my former "working horse"  Ibanez "SA 260".
Sounds very īfenderesque `, he?  Thatīs what I loved on this git. Now I sold it to a friend.  

U.L.I.
#6October 6th, 2011 · 04:47 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
This again is a monster track. At least it definately includes five other tracks. And you've got the skills to put them all together!!!!
I like the synth at 2:50
#7October 7th, 2011 · 06:15 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Quite a fantastic creation
Very funky very space trucking
Love it how you are credited with everything 
#8October 8th, 2011 · 08:16 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
At least it definately includes five other tracks.

Hahaha !!5 trx for the price of one.    Sommerschlussverkauf!!!
Seems there are too many ideas in my mind than just for one piece.  .............

Iīm always again surprised about the statements about my keyboard playing since Iīd never call myself a "keyboarder". Iīm a guitarist and bassist, yes. But a keyboarder??? I donīt think so. Complete autodidact.
The more Iīm happy about ya feedbacks .

Tnx for taking time to listen , Carsten and kings . Always appreciated.
 U.L.I.
#9October 8th, 2011 · 05:21 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Gute Laune
ULI wrote…
Some good olī funky fusion stuff again for you.
My recent uploads were some psychedelic chillout pieces,  here I am now
with an old-school-sexy-hexy-funky-monkey track from my "Anfunk" album.

I hope to make you foot tapping.........or dancing............or smiling........or good tempered.

U.L.I.

Distibuted on "jamendo.com" http://www.jamendo.com/de/album/78370 under CC-by-nc-sa license for free download.

u r a nutter .........

bit like myself......

love this..... but it needs balls in the bottom end to get it to funk up .....

and its like skip beat funk .... hmmm

see you in the sanitorium .... not sure skip funk will ever catch on??? haha

great production .... just the beat does my head in a bit!!!!!...sorry no completely!!!!

haha

fish out of water
#10October 8th, 2011 · 11:39 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
47 posts
United States of America
This takes me back to sonic the hedgehog days. Quite funky indeed. I would agree with sword the ending needs to be beef up more. Maybe a power slab bass solo to finish it off. Still got my foot taping. well done sir!
#11October 17th, 2011 · 04:37 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Swordie wrote…
u r a nutter .........

bit like myself......
haha, tnx, u couldnīt give a bigger compliment. 

Swordie wrote…
but it needs balls in the bottom end to get it to funk up

Mmmh, Denis said that, too.    On my Hifi-system I donīt miss bottom end . I didnīt wanna make the bass sound  "dronig" . .......................difficult.

Swordie wrote…
see you in the sanitorium ....

Yip, Iīll keep a free bed fer you.    

sword wrote…
This takes me back to sonic the hedgehog days. Quite funky indeed. I would agree with sword the ending needs to be beef up more. Maybe a power slab bass solo to finish it off. Still got my foot taping. well done sir!
Thank you for ya feedback, sword. But I canīt change anything on this track coz itīs still released since a year. But advices are always welcome since they will help improving my previous works.

U.L.I.
#12October 17th, 2011 · 10:15 AM
32 threads / 28 songs
201 posts
United States of America
Nice, funky little groove man. I enjoyed listening.
#13October 24th, 2011 · 04:40 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Tnx, Bri
I enjoy that you enjoyed.

U.L.I.
#14May 20th, 2012 · 08:04 PM
1 threads
73 posts
United States of America
oh yeah..."play that funky music white boy!"  Could swear I just heard that start playing...love the guitar...gotta go before the synth monster gets me...nothing personal!
#15July 6th, 2012 · 05:59 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
85 posts
United Kingdom
woah... there are soo many sounds..... it's psychedelic...  which I guess is what you were going for. awesome guitar playing  btw (especially shown off in the wee solo at the end)  thumbs up for that.

The drums obviously sound fake... You probably know this already and it's probably intentional but I just prefer real sounding drums.
What synth are you using can I ask?

Anyway, very nice. Again, production is brilliant. not too much bass missing for me but I am listening on phones
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 7:34 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.