#1September 12th, 2011 · 09:18 AM
4 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
Philippines
Motion - The Letter

This song is not in a battle

This song is written, arranged and produced by the Indie band Motion.
All rights go to them for creating this track.
I personally asked for their permission to share their music on here.
Check em' out on these sites: http://www.facebook.com/wearemotion http://twitter.com/#!/wearemotion

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 14th, 2011 · 04:30 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
This upload is confusing me a bit, Kiwee.
I´d expected an upload with music made by yaself . But thisone is a ´promo` for another band with ´facebook`and ´twitter`account (wonderful), but no ´Bandamp`account??? (pity)
This doesn´t make sense in my eyes. When this young band wanna be heard / famous / well known, they should promote themselves and join as much "music platforms" as possible. My space, bandCamp, jamendo, Dooload, soundcloud, reverb nation etc. etc......

How about YOUR music, Kiwee?
Don´t you have any music in ya drawer you like to introduce to us ampers???? I´m curious 

U.L.I.
#3September 14th, 2011 · 12:39 PM
4 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
Philippines
Well, they're currently busy with school and stuff and they just asked me to upload it for em'.
I will post my music on here soon dont ya worry I'll upload my own material as soon as possible. ^_^
#4September 19th, 2011 · 11:24 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Can't wait to hear some of your stuff, Ken!

Good song though, a catchy band to listen to - with an English accent they could totally fit into a FIFA soundtrack (and those songs are songs that FIFA gamers can recite over and over again because they're so catchy)!

--XFactor--
#5September 25th, 2011 · 08:37 AM
4 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
Philippines
Thanks for the feedback, Motion is really happy with the feedback you guys gave
Sorry I've been away from the forums for awhile now been busy with school work and stuff but I promise that I'll post my material on here soon ^_^
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 11:03 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.