#1September 3rd, 2011 · 04:11 PM
31 threads / 20 songs
96 posts
Canada
I get high

This song is not in a battle

Hey all.

It's been a while. A constant battle between having a career and dedicating time to the art. This is a quick demo recording to show the song to my band mates. It's been a while but your opinion still is dear, BandAmp!

Let me know what you think,

Dmitri.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 4th, 2011 · 03:30 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
It's a good foundation to work on with your band.
If you are going to play at this tempo I'd make the music soft and easy.
I'd experiment and try playing at up tempo,  think it may flow better. 
#3September 4th, 2011 · 02:27 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
You must be high!!! hahaha..Jk..Nice tune and a good vox....Full band would complement nicely..What Fx you have on the vox? Sounds like a slapback delay mixed with a second overdub vocal...
#4July 24th, 2012 · 11:40 AM
31 threads / 20 songs
96 posts
Canada
Thanks guys for your feedback Sorry for the long delayed response.

@Denis: Definetely will try this out. I have been struggling lately to get the songs from the demo stage to the actual polished recording stage...
@Marino: Might have been at the moment :p Vox was exactly what you described (although reverb instead of delay) - 2 vocal tracks + reverb.
#5July 24th, 2012 · 03:33 PM
29 threads / 23 songs
197 posts
United States of America
Hahaha I see that the post is a bit older than your reply Sky, but I thought you did a great job with the acoustic recording demo!  Has the track come any further than this?
#6July 25th, 2012 · 12:55 PM
31 threads / 20 songs
96 posts
Canada
@UndercoverApple: Damn, I completely didn't realize that responding would bump the thread. My bad, had zero intention of reviving this, just wanted to thank the dudes for giving feedback Thanks a lot for listening to it! The track ended up in the discard pile for now. Hoping to record some polished tracks this summer, but unfortunately I am stuck in the eternal loop of constantly refactoring old tracks, getting bored and giving up on them.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:48 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.