1 2

#1August 1st, 2005 · 09:23 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
24 posts
Canada
Everything Falls At
Score: 74.7%
Battle: 2005-08

Everything Falls At Once by The Tremulance.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 1st, 2005 · 09:57 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
decidedly chill electronica
reminds me of Final Fantasy VII...

very much like a childrens song...

very appealing to anyone who's rolling...

mm this drum breakdown is nice...

has some echos of William Orbit

ooh... nice double time on the hi-hat

the outro is a little long and the song is a litte short

i'd like to see you do more with this theme, just add a part where it really builds up for a while and keeps going... i don't wanna pigeon hole your aesthetic so do whatever you like with it... but this is a very nice concept and I can just feel and hear some more like break beats bouncing in to make this a truly dance-able song

good job
#3August 2nd, 2005 · 02:51 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Cool track....panning delay hats perhaps a bit loud.

I agree this sounds eerily Final Fantasy-esque.

It's simple yet effective...and I really like the sound of those 'chimes' you have in there.

Like the use of delays. Also the drums around 1m 50s. Kinda hypnotic
#4August 2nd, 2005 · 04:28 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
aww that is so pretty!    it reminds me of sonic the hedghog, when you get to 'the special stage' and you're rolling around in that wierd maze thing...does anyone else know what Im talking about?
#5August 2nd, 2005 · 04:40 AM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
PorcelainDoll wrote…
aww that is so pretty!    it reminds me of sonic the hedghog, when you get to 'the special stage' and you're rolling around in that wierd maze thing...does anyone else know what Im talking about?

yes, unfourtunately... i do know what you're talking about lol... ahhh good ol sonic... whatever happend to Tails anyway? wtf ever happend to SEGA either? meh... whatever
#6August 2nd, 2005 · 05:02 AM
117 threads / 20 songs
1,422 posts
United States of America
wow, my first thought was FF as well, that's funny to hear other people say the same!

though, i also agree with the sonic comment   i think sega died when the dreamcast did.  they were one step ahead of the public with their stuff, but nobody was interested in it every time they pulled something out of a hat.

oh, the song.  right.

*clears throat*

i likes this muchly.  if i had time anymore to work on the rpg i've half-developed, this would SOOO go into the music.  i know just the place!  haha!  this makes me happy.

i love the tone of this song.  absolutely crazy about it.  i'd love to hear it go on a little longer, even if it's just repeating one of the more busy sections.  but that doesn't detract from my vote at all.

you, sir, just made my playlist.

#7August 2nd, 2005 · 06:54 AM
34 posts
United Kingdom
Nice. Gets my vote :-)
Not my thing but I can't help but love that chilled out feel.
#8August 2nd, 2005 · 09:19 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
24 posts
Canada
thanks for all the response guys.  if you're interested i have a myspace site: http://www.myspace.com/thetremulance

i just posted a new ep that you can download exclusively from the site, so check that out if you're interested.
#9August 2nd, 2005 · 11:16 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
20 posts
United States of America
I like this ,it is different
#10August 2nd, 2005 · 05:04 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
final fantasy definately! welcome to my playlist too! it's so nice and relaxing but at the same time uplifting and funky, depending upon how you look at it. Congrats, a great piece! I guess the only advice I could give would be maybe to shorten the fade out by maybe 6 counts or so ... but that's just my preference. You did it just fine!
#11August 2nd, 2005 · 06:23 PM
21 posts
United States of America
Unlike most of these comments I didn't think of FF.  It reminded me of mogwai or sigur ros.  I love that super relaxed kind of music.  I thought when the beat comes in at about 1:50 it was almost too much all of a sudden.  Great track though, really enjoyed it.
#12August 3rd, 2005 · 08:24 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
31 posts
United States of America
uhhh..
sounds cool for a video game, if that's what you're aiming for, this song is a winner.

flows very well.  obviously meant for being background.

so i dunno, i can't say something about how it isn't really defined, if it is just bg music, its awesome.

so you get a good.
#13August 4th, 2005 · 12:48 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
27 posts
United States of America
You know I love all your stuff, I wouldn't have a folder full of it if I didn't. 
#14August 8th, 2005 · 11:11 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Nice, but...
.... why does it stop so suddenly? It's like a never ending story like singing birds for ten thousands of years. Great ideas. Go ahead with this kinda music.
#15August 18th, 2005 · 11:11 PM
5 posts
New Zealand
Pretty cool sound,though its not my style. I like it 
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:59 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.