#1August 6th, 2011 · 05:46 PM
12 threads / 11 songs
61 posts
United States of America
Rooftop Recording Session
In collaboration with: Luke Peters, John Dias

This song is not in a battle

This is a clip of a jam session on my rooftop with a friend of mine.  Everything in this recording is purely improvisational; spur of the moment music/lyrics.  My friend John is singing, I'm playing the acoustic guitar.

I'm sorry it's not a fully finished song, it's just been a while since I've uploaded to basecamp and so I wanted to see what everyone had to say about this improvisation.  I hope y'all don't mind..

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 7th, 2011 · 04:15 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Sounds like a fun session.
Would love you to do another to video on the roof top in the same relaxed easy going style.
#3August 7th, 2011 · 07:26 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Well done ... really good improvisation
Roof tops and wind dont go together well ... can you not construct some kind of shield next to the mic next time?
Waiting in expectation of more ... 
#4August 11th, 2011 · 01:55 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Well that's a nice track in the works I'd say, has some promise to build on. The wind gets in the way a little, but whatever device you've used, picks up the audio really well.
#5March 30th, 2012 · 11:20 AM
12 threads / 11 songs
61 posts
United States of America
Thanks people!  Sorry it took forever to reply.

I actually used my iPhone to record it - I was surprised how well it does actually

We get together to play music very, very irregularly, unfortunately... Something we have to change.  I look forward to getting some songs actually finished and published on here..  Thanks for the support!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 5:00 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.