#1July 14th, 2011 · 11:40 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
BootStraps
In collaboration with: Reboot

This song is not in a battle

Hello all,
Odin aka 'Reboot' and I originally wrote this instrumental to give hope through our music. With all the negativity these days in the media many times it becomes
overwhelming for the individual. We all have to pull together as a team and help each-other pull ourselves up by the 'BootStraps'! and what better way then through the power of Music! Play on and Blessings to all.
****Please Comment and Rate****
Peace
Fid

ps:  please take a moment to view the video production on youtube and as always, we would sincerely appreciate any comments or ratings there if you have an account.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqQqx3E1K14

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 14th, 2011 · 12:37 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Youré the guitarist with the biggest tone here on bandamp, fiddlah. That JEM screams, sings, crys, growls and rocks.........................
..........incredible .......these harmonics...........oooooohhh
My respect for playing this stuff in one take. I´d never play such a long and complex solo in one take without mistakes. Never.
There´s just one small thing I noticed. : the sologit is a bit low , imo. I´d like to hear it a lil more upfront and hence clearer. Just a lil bit louder.

Top vote :star:

U.L.I.
#3July 14th, 2011 · 06:15 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
102 posts
Suriname
I watched the vid, Indeed you must be the best guitarist on bandamp!
Nice!!!
#4July 16th, 2011 · 06:51 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
I am humbled
Thanks so much guys for the truly very kind words on our production, but I have to say I am definitely NOT the best guitarist here on bandamp. You must remember  that every musician has their own unique and original style and sound. All opinions are independent  and although I sincerely appreciate the awesome compliments, I personally have heard heaps of incredible talent on here from so many gifted musicians. But both Odin and I thank you once again and we appreciate you taking the time to listen, view and comment. * Rock on to all and wishing everyone Peace as always~!
Fid
#5July 17th, 2011 · 03:42 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
MrBenPablo wrote…
Indeed you must be the best guitarist on bandamp!
I think something like "the best guitarist" doesn´t exist even  for the reasons Fid mentioned. There´s no measure to appoint someone as the best guitarist.
But I still argue that he has one of the "biggest tones" here. (Whatever it might mean   ).
This has to do with the quality of ones equipment. And that "JEM" has a big tone.

Also your gitplay in general has improved a lot in comparison to older vids I´ve seen from you, Fid.
So, keep it up, man.

U.L.I.
#6July 18th, 2011 · 04:22 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: BootStraps
Fiddlah wrote…
Hello all,
Odin aka 'Reboot' and I originally wrote this instrumental to give hope through our music. With all the negativity these days in the media many times it becomes
overwhelming for the individual. We all have to pull together as a team and help each-other pull ourselves up by the 'BootStraps'! and what better way then through the power of Music! Play on and Blessings to all.
****Please Comment and Rate****
Peace
Fid

ps:  please take a moment to view the video production on youtube and as always, we would sincerely appreciate any comments or ratings there if you have an account.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqQqx3E1K14

wow Im a kind of guitarist ........ and loved this ........

only question I ask about it is where does it go next ... a song?? or standalone leave alone??

wheres my plectrum??? fish
#7July 19th, 2011 · 04:01 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Another JEM - no pun intended
All your new stuff is very well put together, production very good.

Good work! - Keep it up
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 1:42 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.