#1June 25th, 2011 · 03:59 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
22 posts
Japan
Under the Blue Sun

This song is not in a battle

Another song off the new album. I love getting feedback from you all, so I thought I'd throw up another one!

For more: http://www.reverbnation.com/thesarcasmics

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 26th, 2011 · 03:57 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Listening .......

Fried Chicken matey ... the bees knees as far as I'm concerned !

A slight u2 influence ... very ok ..... sounds like you got all the good bits

Comments ... yes ... we want MORE !

Heard .... shit I loved that ... this I'm downloading and I'm going for another rummage around your music page   
#3June 26th, 2011 · 04:38 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
102 posts
Suriname
This would be a could for a beginning a movie!!!
Nice vocals!
#4June 27th, 2011 · 06:08 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Under the Blue Sun
Sarcasmics wrote…
Another song off the new album. I love getting feedback from you all, so I thought I'd throw up another one!

very ..........no very pro production

i dunno what 2 say.....
i love this track!!!

bandamp for marketing????
no... that wont happen
But thanks for the music

swodfish
#5June 27th, 2011 · 09:27 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
22 posts
Japan
re: re: Under the Blue Sun
MrBenPablo wrote…
This would be a could for a beginning a movie!!!
Nice vocals!
Haha, thanks! This is one perspective that I have not viewed this song from. Since I've read your post, every time I go back and listen the song I can't help but see opening credits now.

swordfish wrote…
Sarcasmics wrote…

very ..........no very pro production

i dunno what 2 say.....
i love this track!!!

bandamp for marketing????
no... that wont happen
But thanks for the music

swodfish
Thanks for the compliment!

Marketing? Maybe, haha. I didn't really intend for it appear that way; I'm honestly really looking for feedback on all the songs (since I have them all done finally)... and not so much to promote. I mean, now that I'm in Japan and not recording or playing anymore, promotion at this point is silly.

Since the beginning of writing this album I've been posting to bandamp. I've recently just got really lazy and stopped posting all the production notes. =( (I also post to recording project... a much more unforgiving forum).

It makes me so happy that you used the words "pro production" though! I've been working for the past 6 years or so to really tune my home studio into something that will be comparable without unloading a ton of cash. For this album I almost got the rig down.  I still experience irreparable coloration and a frequency balance that is difficult to control due to the super cheap mics that I use. (No mic I have is over $275)
#6June 30th, 2011 · 02:18 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
I think you'd be hard pressed to find many folks on the amp who own mics over $275 lol.  For the most part we've all just got home studios and computers etc that we record on.  For a home studio - I must agree that this sounds very pro.  Great tune all around (though I think I'd like to hear a little less tambourine - but that's just me ; )  Can't wait to hear more!
#7July 3rd, 2011 · 11:22 AM
17 threads / 13 songs
40 posts
United States of America
I like it.
I like it.
#8July 6th, 2011 · 02:17 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
This a great song. 
Itīs catching me immediately. The riffing, the vox, the compsition, the sound of the production, everything is homogeneous and coherent.
Perhaps the git soli sound a bit mean to my ears. ........just a personal impression...........
.........chart breaker potential ?!?!?!?!!!

U.L.I.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:46 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.