1 2

#1August 1st, 2005 · 03:41 AM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Intro song
Score: 72.9%
Battle: 2005-08

I made this song a while ago, and I thought, maybe it's cool to post it here .. well I really don't know how to call the song, but I just call it an Intro, also because there are no vocals . Well, comments are welcome

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 1st, 2005 · 04:01 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
Reallllllllly like this! What did you use to make it??
It sounds like action movie music! Well done! I rated very good     
#3August 1st, 2005 · 04:10 AM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
To PorcelainDoll
Hey,

Thanks, nice that you like it ... well I used Fruity Loops to create all this... , I tried to use my keyboard and elektric guitar for input, but that didn't work out, so I created it with a "computer keyboard"... hope i can connect my instruments someday.. goes a little faster :P
#4August 1st, 2005 · 08:36 AM
3 posts
United States of America
re: Intro song
RazoR wrote…
I made this song a while ago, and I thought, maybe it's cool to post it here .. well I really don't know how to call the song, but I just call it an Intro, also because there are no vocals . Well, comments are welcome :)

I like it alot and i think that the song could have a lotta potential
#5August 1st, 2005 · 12:01 PM
34 posts
United Kingdom
ummmmm. Interesting. Is it supposed to sound techno. I was just wondering if it is suppose to sound anything like that. Its kindacool hoew it is. Just doesn't sound professional. I hate not being able to put instruments into the computer. I have the same problem.
In conclusion, strange, but preety good.
#6August 1st, 2005 · 01:11 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
to Kimoki
hmm it isn't supposed to sound techno... i don't really know... it's difficult to create rocklike music when you're not able to put real instruments in the computer..
#7August 1st, 2005 · 03:27 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
yeah!
this shit rawks... like this is some funky ass shit... and no, people this is not techno... just cuz it's made with computer instruments doesn't make it techno...

heheh, you slipped in the little greensleeves melody hint on that solo around 1:30 lol... i like it... this is definitely cool shit

the ONLY think i'd like to hear is a little more ambience... maybe from some different drum beat work, like some open cymbals, it's weird there's a little empty pocket space in this tune where I can hear some sort of ambient sound fitting in. also the drum beat needs to KICK  it harder at some point... like the beat rocks, and it's got that perfect potential resolution desire creation thing going on, not sure if you know what i mean, but you need to really punch the kick in a lot more maybe towards the end... right during that greensleeves-ish solo.. ok that's my take

wanting a harder punched drum beat and the computer instruments are the only reasons i didn't give this a higher rating.
#8August 1st, 2005 · 09:20 PM
3 threads
87 posts
United States of America
You did all this with fruity loops?! Love the drum sounds (cymbals a little too loud, though) Keyboard could use reverb.
#9August 2nd, 2005 · 01:21 AM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
thanks ;)
to entheon:

I understand some of what you're saying hehe, you're right that some ambient sounds would be cool, what do you mean exactly with the drum kicks? that it is too much of the same?

to dirkdiggler:

yes, I used fruityloops to create this all, with custom samples of course
#10August 2nd, 2005 · 06:42 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Hot stuff...sounds great. Yeh thanks for the advice on Fruityloops, I may hold you to that, but those drums were made in FL3 years ago - I've progressed alot since then and am now using FL Studio 5.

Look forward to hearing more!
#11August 2nd, 2005 · 06:57 AM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
to DaveUK
oh well, didn't know that , and thanx for the song comment
#12August 2nd, 2005 · 03:28 PM
12 threads / 11 songs
61 posts
United States of America
sweeeet!  it reminds me of the soundtrack for an action scene in an old skool anime movie i have, "Yoma: Curse of the Undead."  really dig it :-D

as far as down points go.... i guess some parts are a little too loud.. like maybe in the beginning when that keyboard riff comes in.. but really that isn't a big deal at all, everything is right on timing-wise and the drum beat kicks ass.

nice work, look foward to more.
#13August 6th, 2005 · 08:24 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
8 posts
United States of America
Great rating
I am giving this song a great rating because of the way it sounds.I am aiming more for composing this type of music,but am a n00b,but thats what this site is for...for constructive criticism.Right?Right.Well,keep it up dude.
#14August 6th, 2005 · 09:56 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Tokyo train
i imagined a train station in tokyo like in a time stretched scene.
very good!
#15August 11th, 2005 · 03:51 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
awesome piece! really perfect all the way! this could be an awesome dance piece!
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 2:41 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.