#1May 20th, 2011 · 03:52 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
Badaxe

This song is not in a battle

mostly a finger practise(EDIT: exercise ok Swordy? :p ) that didn't bore myself yet,  it lacks a good chord structure i think, but i like the mix.., except for the mididrums maybe..
couldnt resist the playing with the tempo button
pls comment on whatever you like,  its music with a wink :p
the piano is a one time impro, should be worked out more, but recorded as wav, so i need  to redo that, now my midi works fine with my BIG piano !

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 20th, 2011 · 04:49 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Sounds like a soundtrack to a mad man with a mission - would love to hear this put to a video.
The tempo adding to his mood swings, something like our Icons                   

Interesting soundscope
#3May 20th, 2011 · 06:18 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Badaxe
MaxdB wrote…
mostly a finger practise that didn't bore myself yet,  it lacks a good chord structure i think, but i like the mix.., except for the mididrums maybe..
couldnt resist the playing with the tempo button
pls comment on whatever you like,  its music with a wink :p
the piano is a one time impro, should be worked out more, but recorded as wav, so i need  to redo that, now my midi works fine with my BIG piano !

HOWS THE FINGER????

FISH
#4May 24th, 2011 · 06:38 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
Denis wrote…
Sounds like a soundtrack to a mad man with a mission - would love to hear this put to a video.
The tempo adding to his mood swings, something like our Icons                   

Interesting soundscope

madman lol! tnx denis, i would love to make music on vids, too bad it dont work in cubase (yet), dll breaks down everytime i tried

and the fingers are tired swordy, from exercising :p
#5May 26th, 2011 · 04:08 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Has a lil attitute of 50s science fiction movies in the beginning. Then it becomes more strange and spooky.
The tempo changes are quite funny, haha....madman is sneaking  around slowly until heīs gonna run fast. 
This little soundtrack generates some strange movies in the listenerīs head. Very interesting and unusual.
Also sound quality and mix seem to be well here. When thisone is a "finger practice" Iīm courious about a
developed version.
U . L . I .
#6May 26th, 2011 · 07:24 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
I am very happy to know there are (still) some ppl who mind for 'unusual music', so tnx ULI
as long as i cant run vid in cubase this wont be extended, but am workin on the next from the 'madman' series :p

btw. i wonder what kind of movies were in your head?
#7May 26th, 2011 · 11:33 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
MaxdB wrote…
btw. i wonder what kind of movies were in your head?

You  really donīt wanna know that,
Max........................grnk......wmmmmf.......hrrrg......gnrps..........wrgffff........

#8May 26th, 2011 · 04:57 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
waaah!!!! LOL
made yourself i assume, even greater :p

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:34 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.