#1May 14th, 2011 · 03:41 PM
5 threads / 2 songs
10 posts
United States of America
4Wut Itz Wurth

This song is not in a battle

Another Track from Quyhn and The UnkownKlone... There's more we are doing to this but its definitely in its full skeletal form... meaning the structure is there. Just wanna go back in and add some air to the track, perhaps... Anyway, Let us know what you think...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 15th, 2011 · 08:12 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Stop, hey what's that sound
E-Jay ... well some sweeping wheep sound in there sounds like it anyway!
Whatevers going on it sounds like your using 'classic' vst instrument sounds to a super tight backdrop.

Very good, just like art on a canvas you awaken all kinds of associations and connections ... and of course the desire to want to party till you drop.

I was listening to some dnb that my own Thomas is now into .... dude is into some seriously crazy stuff.
This is a trippy sophisticated dnb scape. Would have liked some more wicked drops and breaks but that's not really it's nature.
I still hear more and more coming in and falling into place though .... you really do let the imagination soar.
#3May 15th, 2011 · 03:24 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
not 'into' the style, but its a good track to me, pro sounding, cohesive, entertaining, energetic.

ill have a dance 
#4May 15th, 2011 · 06:22 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: 4Wut Itz Wurth
luv it when it worx......
bits do
just not 'loud' enuff ....
more 2 do with production than out else .....
mix needs 20 pork pies a day for a month to fffffat it up

haha
love the tune

fish
#5May 16th, 2011 · 04:52 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Well, you know how to use software to produce stuff like this pro sounding d&b track.
Canīt say much about this style but what I can say is that it sounds like a "meaty skeleton".  
Makes me foot tapping and moving my ass off the chair. Think , thatīs what itīs made for

U . L . I .
#6May 16th, 2011 · 02:52 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice work
Is there anyway you can get the Bass to sound more up front, sounds as though it has reverb or similar, my gut feeling it will fill out the overall dynamics
#7May 21st, 2011 · 05:32 PM
34 threads / 18 songs
68 posts
Denmark
Pretty cool. You could this into a kind of dubstep thing, with a killer drop. And maybe some more varation. Eventhough its kind of bad ass to let it run in the rythme
#8May 21st, 2011 · 07:31 PM
5 threads
24 posts
United Kingdom
I think the level of variation is almost perfect, actually. It's very tempting to keep adding in new sounds, but you have gone the better route of exploring and recombining a more limited set. That gives it a cohesive quality which often separates the professionals from the amateurs in this genre.

I like the synth tone which enters at 2:18, but I don't like the line - it seems very woffly and lacking in purpose or direction to me. I'm also unconvinced by the ending. Going out on a final "stop" would seem the obvious choice. If you want to avoid the obvious, then fair enough, but you need something sharper IMHO.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 5:40 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.