#1May 6th, 2011 · 07:45 PM
5 threads / 2 songs
10 posts
United States of America
Rain Falls

This song is not in a battle

This is the first effort of a collaboration between my boy, UnknownKlone and I... We've written several since and have several in the works but this remains one of my favorites without doubt... I wanted to share it with you guys and see what you think. Good to be back!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 7th, 2011 · 06:15 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
And in the morning you'll know all you know ....

Well you've got 'my boy' bopping !! And he's only a year and a half ....

This is definitely you, through and through whether your Thomas StepChild Minds or KinetikX  

Is it just the title or do I hear similarities to the Blade mix you did.....will have to check, I've still got it on HD

This is the real thing in any case, all it needs is a few thousand man strong gig and you'd have them all trippin'

Really good to see you around again .... god! words can be so useless sometimes
It's REALLY good to see you around again .... naa
FUCK it is SO good to see you around again !  yea, that's close enough
#3May 7th, 2011 · 11:23 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hey Minds nice to see you around and indeed welcome back..Track sounds awesome..Seems like there's enough vst's running as to have the need of a monster Pc...Very intricate and detailed layout of sounds and mix is outstanding!!!!!
#4May 7th, 2011 · 12:49 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah ditto all said before me.
Music is great - attention to detail - you seem to be able to hand pick vst's that go so well together.

Hope to to hear more
#5May 7th, 2011 · 05:29 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Rain Falls
StepChild wrote…
This is the first effort of a collaboration between my boy, UnknownKlone and I... We've written several since and have several in the works but this remains one of my favorites without doubt... I wanted to share it with you guys and see what you think. Good to be back!

youth has energy.........

this has energy by the bucketload

wired!!!!!!!

welcome back

hyper fish
#6May 8th, 2011 · 03:48 PM
5 threads / 2 songs
10 posts
United States of America
Kings: Klone is a local dj and my writing partner!  We started writing about 8 mos ago and have been at it ever since! Great chemistry! Also, the song here has nothing to do with the BladeRunner thing I did a while back... besides the general theme, I suppose... any likeness is strictly coincidental :P  Thanks all for the listen..  We're excited about what we are doing and glad to have the opportunity to share it with you guys!
#7May 11th, 2011 · 06:40 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Ho! Some brainscrewing, psychedelic d&b stuff . A rare genre on bandamp. 
This is a powerful production and perfectly mixed. Your using of stereo- /delay- and reverb-effects fits totally to this genre and gives the track some substance .
Needs to be played in the right clubs and radiostations.
U . L . I .
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 1:21 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.