5 threads / 5 songs
102 posts
Suriname
Vacation
In collaboration with: Me
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 2 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2011-06

This is my first song, I'm not done with it I think, I actually also want to play the drums
cause that's my instrument but it's quite difficult to record that with one mic. I done all the instruments and vocals.
Hope you like it!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 29th, 2011 · 04:07 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
  Very entertaining, funny and good tempered . You have a lotta composing potential and ideas . Wow!
I like the "Water-diving-blubb-effect", the funny git solo , lyrics.
For a one-mic-recording it sounds decent. I hope you can organize some decent recording tools (mics, software interface etc. you need) to be able to produce really good, fresh and innovative music on an audiophile level.   I´m awaiting this day impatiently.

Oh , before I forget. It isn´t necessary to use the "Collaboration-field" if you´ve worked on your songs alone.
Keep it up, muchacho
U . L . I .
#3April 29th, 2011 · 07:44 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Great happy fun vib - It's got Radio potential.
Just needs Drum and Bass - you can do that with software and plug-ins

Great effort!!
#4April 29th, 2011 · 09:41 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
102 posts
Suriname
Thanks man apreciate your comments, I haven't found a free drum plugin yet, still searcing hahaha
#5April 29th, 2011 · 11:43 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
MrBenPablo wrote…
I haven't found a free drum plugin yet, still searcing hahaha
As far as I know  Denis is using "EZ-drummer" and Iszil´s using "Addictive drums". Two good working drum programs.
Check it out.
U . L . I .
#6May 2nd, 2011 · 12:43 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
ULI wrote…
MrBenPablo wrote…
I haven't found a free drum plugin yet, still searcing hahaha
As far as I know  Denis is using "EZ-drummer" and Iszil´s using "Addictive drums". Two good working drum programs.
Check it out.
U . L . I .
But neither are officially free, they still need to be torrented.
Try this : http://www.kvraudio.com/get.php?mode=results&st=f&q=free+drum

Want to know how I got there in 2 seconds .... download the bandAmpBar, install it, type "free drum" in the search bar, choose KVR VSTs from the search machine drop down menu ... and bingo ! 

I really like your song.
It had to start up but once your there ... it's all yours.
If you have the determination, the inspiration and the talent to create this with one mic .... and it's your first song .... I'd say your destined for great things .... but you got to keep on doing it though and always know how big your head is ... 
#7May 2nd, 2011 · 09:59 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
102 posts
Suriname
Thanks man, really appreciate it!! and also thanks for the link, because as you say all the others you have to sign up first etc. so I'll try this on!! thanks! 
#8May 3rd, 2011 · 01:23 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
MrBenPablo wrote…
Thanks man, really appreciate it!! and also thanks for the link, because as you say all the others you have to sign up first etc. so I'll try this on!! thanks!  :D
Having looked closer at the link I gave you I see that most of them are synths and effect.
If you know how to get hold of a copy of EzDrummer then do it, it's a beautiful program.
I'll have another look for some free drum machines 

Here try these : http://freevstplugins.blogspot.com/search/label/Free%20VST%20Drums

Got there this way : http://www.google.com/webhp#q=free+drum+machines+vst
#9May 3rd, 2011 · 02:53 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
102 posts
Suriname
Yeah because i'm looking for real drum sound, not synth drum sound! (if I say i the right way haha)
And EzDrummer looks like the great thing, but I can't find a site where I can download it for free!
But maybe I can find something on the link you gave me!
#10May 3rd, 2011 · 03:25 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
The miniDRUMZ seems to have quite a few drum kit sounds included.
You could also go for a drum machine or even a sampler and load it with your own drum sounds.

the DS 404 and the RS 202 ..........
They can be found at the bottom of this page.
http://www.moderato.ws/17englishPage8.htm
#11May 3rd, 2011 · 07:10 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
As some people said, it actually has a lot of radio potential. It only needs work on the production.
It's also a bit too short. Try making a bridge or something and then repeating the chorus again and there you are!
Good work. Let's see where you take it. The potential is there.

> Iszil
#12May 15th, 2011 · 07:06 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
Very catchy piece & for me the focus is your vocal which is great inflection and the harmonies have that new retro sound which works got a little hook there  . Lyrics work very well $ radio songs .
You've got something there just keep going ure doing fine.

#13June 11th, 2011 · 04:21 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
30 posts
Slovakia
nice
Man, I can imagine this one in radio... very nice :-)
#14June 12th, 2011 · 11:07 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Interesting feel and production...Very creative....There's is also a sort of Greatful dead to tropical feel to it at times!!!Yup I traveled with this one..nice work Pablo....Suena muy bien!
#15June 12th, 2011 · 10:50 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
102 posts
Suriname
Thanks man!
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:04 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.