#1April 24th, 2011 · 02:51 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
United States of America
All That Jazz

This song is not in a battle

Well I have not written anything in a few months, but last night I have an urge to make something. My original idea was to create a very slow background music piece, I started off with a piano, then I suddenly changed something and it reminded me of a techno/electric song, so I changed the instruments and turned up the tempo and finally added a beat (and a few other things) and got this. Tell me how it is (and be brutal)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 24th, 2011 · 06:27 PM
5 threads
24 posts
United Kingdom
You have some good sounds, and interesting patterns, but the whole thing seems to be a lot of random sections stuck together. You need to create some sort of overall structure for it. You probably have enough material for 2 or even 3 songs if you overlay and develop it a bit more.
#3May 11th, 2011 · 08:26 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
OK. To be brutal : ...............................................jokin´..
For a "one-night-stand" it´s ok. Keeping ideas.............................
Like the commentors before I can see some scetches, ideas, maybe visions of a piece of music.
But I can´t hear any conception or structure over there.  To me it´s like pieces of a puzzle needed to be assembled to an entire, eclectic piece.
Analogical to the art of painting I´d say : you have a canvas, colours, a paint-brush and a frame. Now it´s up to you to paint a picture.
I´m looking forward to the next step.
U . L . I .
P.S. .....ääähmm, ...jazz? Where´s that jazz ?????????
#4May 27th, 2011 · 10:30 AM
17 threads / 13 songs
40 posts
United States of America
Awesome
Its all about style and I really like this.  This song is awesome. If you ever want to collaborate you can check out my songs; we are doing something semi-smilar.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 6:38 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.