#1March 31st, 2011 · 02:43 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
Waste Of Time
In collaboration with: written by :Mark DelMedico :acoustic guitar Mark DelMedico Recording produced by Jon Liebing Jon Liebing all other instruments and harmonies

This song is not in a battle

I wrote this one for a song circle,it was written in open D tuning,it was the first song I wrote in other than standard tuning

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 31st, 2011 · 10:07 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
whats a song circle? 
beautifull song and recording too!
not only technical good but i like it too.

#3April 1st, 2011 · 04:27 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
Hi Max,thank you.A song circle is where you have a guy hosting it,he gives you a word and you make a song up ,the song has to have the word included in the song.For this one it was drive we used to have the host and 3 or 4 guest soingwriters.It is fun ,and it also seems to get your creativity going.
MaxdB wrote…
whats a song circle? 
beautifull song and recording too!
not only technical good but i like it too.
 ;)
#4April 3rd, 2011 · 09:47 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Song Circles : So are you all sitting in a studio chillin' out and someone goes "O yea lets have a Song Circle, who's first?" ? or are you all on-line passing around audio tracks? Excuse my naivety !
BandAmp knows the concept "collaboration" yet it is not really implemented into the site, the members tend to do it them selves.

Really nice song, good quality recording, nice flow ... very enjoyable, cheers .... to all of you.
#5April 3rd, 2011 · 06:11 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
this guy in the area runs the songwriters circle.He gets in touch with 3 or 4 songwriters every 2 weeks and gives you a word .You write a song with the word in the song then you have 2 weeks to finish it,then you go to the bar where they have the songwriter circle and play your new song and 4 or 5 of your other songs.It is fun
kings wrote…
Song Circles : So are you all sitting in a studio chillin' out and someone goes "O yea lets have a Song Circle, who's first?" ? or are you all on-line passing around audio tracks? Excuse my naivety !
BandAmp knows the concept "collaboration" yet it is not really implemented into the site, the members tend to do it them selves.

Really nice song, good quality recording, nice flow ... very enjoyable, cheers .... to all of you.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 3:45 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.