#1March 26th, 2011 · 08:54 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
Detour

This song is not in a battle

Well... this  the last we are uploading for a short while. We are going out in the big bad world and doing a few  gigs. Nothing special. It gets us out of the house and from under our Wives feet and it also earns us a little bit of money.
With this one we've let Brian out of his room and dusted him down to make him look respectable and give him something to eat. If we use him more than once in six months he tends to get big headed. ( Only joking ) he's a good lad and player. With the style of music we play there's  not  always a part for him which is a shame and we hate to see a grown man cry..
Anyway see you all shortly. Hope you like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 27th, 2011 · 04:39 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
The Sax is such a great lead instrument, thats why I've recently started to learn myself.
So Brian didn't let you take a guitar Solo eh...lol

How are you recording the drums - it' so well recorded, I'm guessing that it could be a Roland or Yamaha electronic kit?

Like this one 
#3April 5th, 2011 · 12:03 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
The recording is really good, first of all. Bright and clear. Just one but: Is the bass midi? It sounds a bit unnatural.

The sax sounds great! As Denis said, it's an amazing lead instrument and here you can really sense it. I think the song needs a melody or something distinguishable, something to give it some structure. Or maybe you intended to make it a bit like a sax jam.

Anyway, it was nice to listen to this.
It could even be an Emmanuelle's soundtrack 

> Iszil
#4April 5th, 2011 · 06:57 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
Oh Iszil..... you have just upset Ian who is our bass player.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 2:44 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.