371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Just needs a lead melody line, guitar, sax, keyboard etc
#3March 7th, 2011 · 04:43 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
i thought that for 2 years Denis.., gave it a try, but now i decided its finished like this because i relaxed on it so many times as it is.
But íf u have inspiration you and everyone else are invited for collab of course!
#4March 7th, 2011 · 07:12 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Intro has a dirge-like solemnity.(simple sparse, somewhat dry snare, the low-frequency rumbling synth-bass, the slow, plodding rhythm, which resembles a military death-march) which continues underneath the entire piece. At 0:23 you introduce a couple of effects that seem to take the piece into celestial orbit. To me, this is a "chill" piece, except it is not your typical "chill" music. It's a chill-piece that not only creates a transcendental experience, but it also seems to take on an ominous quality at the same time. Very interesting effect....(and a little scary!) This is ambient...mood music. It seems to exist in order to create a mood. A melody line would take it somewhere else, and it doesn't appear intended for that.
#5March 7th, 2011 · 07:45 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
exactly what I wanted to say mr battlecat !
LOL
You tend to spend so many beautifull words on my simple sloppy projects i always get shy
You should write a book, about anything, whatever, even dishwashing would sound nice when put in your words!
and i thank you for that btw.
now i get my translator to read your comment again :P
(which i love to do, very good for my english too
#6March 7th, 2011 · 09:40 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
MaxdB wrote…
exactly what I wanted to say mr battlecat !
LOL
You tend to spend so many beautifull words on my simple sloppy projects i always get shy
You should write a book, about anything, whatever, even dishwashing would sound nice when put in your words!
and i thank you for that btw.
now i get my translator to read your comment again :P
(which i love to do, very good for my english too :)
              LMAO!!! Ladies and gentlemen, the artists gives a critique of the critic's critique!!!
#7March 8th, 2011 · 02:52 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Hihihi . Joking cat !  

Well , thisone has large potential to become a wonderfull chill-track . Basic theme is really solid .Bit short .

I´m attaching to denis and cat respective to a melody line ; or a theme ;  or a "leitmotif" , (call it whatever you want ).
No matter if you´re humming or noodling to this piece , you´ll gonna find the right tones if you keep searching.
I´m sure .
Oh , btw . A lil more self-confidence , please and don´t be tooshy . Shyness is only blocking oneself .
Noone will chop your fingers off if ya music isn´t perfect . So , throw ya stuff out to this forum .That´s why
it´s made for , Max..

Director of ´noodledoodle congress`  U . L . I .
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:00 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.