#1March 5th, 2011 · 03:15 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Up-synth

This song is not in a battle

Preamble :
Since 15 yrs I´m suffering in arthrosis on different joints of my body .
Spine , shoulders , wrist joints etc. Few spine surgeries . Sort of rheumatism .

This git composition includes a lot of (barré)-chords . When I started recording the git parts my left hand was ailing much (what didn´t make the sessions a pleasure ).
That´s why this track may sound slightly ´moaning`. But I tried also to give it an optimistic character by playing different soli  ( like a jazz band).

When all recordings were done I was really , really relieved .
So I thought : I must add a "happy end".
So , this is the background of this strange , dizzy & contradictory nujazz ballade .
Would appriciate some impressions .......
U . L . I .

My album "Anfunk" is distributed on "restorm.com" http://uli5.restorm.com/albums/37054 under CC-by-nc-sa license for free download of hi-quality-WAV-files.
You can also buy licenses for various commercial purposes.   

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 5th, 2011 · 12:38 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice lounge feel, sort of has a romantic feel.
Would like to hear the Bass Guitar more, just raise it in the mix so that it's level with Bass drum.
#3March 6th, 2011 · 11:52 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice gt and synth solo work amigo!! Very much enjoyed the listen! BTW I think you made thread 5000 on audio reviews!!
#4March 6th, 2011 · 04:44 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
you dont need me for serious remarks, so i wont.
just wanted to say i had a pleasant listening, and a very pleasant second listening, so i might go for a third tomorrow morning.
Nice atmosphere but too tired now

btw had some strain probs myself but thats solved, still have to warm up carefully though.
good luck there,
and anywhere.
Max
#5March 7th, 2011 · 07:33 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
Wow....some complex and interesting chord-progressions here. Cool, complex drum pattern. Multiple time changes interspersed throughout. You don't go for simple, do you? Really a nice, very unorthodox piece, here!
#6March 11th, 2011 · 05:10 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
If I´d wish to do , I could "copy & paste " ( as some politicians in germany used to do    ) my "remind reply" to this post .
So let me just say : thank ya´ll

@MaxdB : you shall know that everyone´s remark is welcome and needed . For me , for you , for everyone here , don´t ya think
so ? Bandamp IS about to do exactly that ......Imo   

U . L . I .

#7March 11th, 2011 · 05:25 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Marino wrote…
BTW I think you made thread 5000 on audio reviews!!
5000? Wow .Lokalrunde Round for everyone!!!!    Prost! Cheers ! Nastarovje" Skol! Salute!Salud ! ...and a nice day
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 11:30 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.