#1March 4th, 2011 · 11:21 AM
37 threads / 30 songs
166 posts
United States of America
Dr Evil final?

This song is not in a battle

OK, so  I'd posted this song in '09 and just realized I'd uploaded the unfinished track.  Duh...   This version I just re-discovered has the Keyboard track added and I think I may have remixed it at the time too. 

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 5th, 2011 · 07:22 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Loving this ..... really excellent !

I initially thought the laugh was not Evil enough , but it's not about Dr Evil it's about Dr Insane !
Really like 1:56, flows wonderfully into the laugh.....
I'd personally put more 'insanity' into the vocal, Zappa like, but then I'm into vocal 'persona'.

Cheers, really enjoyed, funny yet so close to the truth it's scary    
#3March 6th, 2011 · 07:16 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Musically itīs a great idea . Love the beat , bass hook , git harmonics . All that is creating a constant tension .
The mentioned keyboard is a lil low , imo. The rest of thr  instrumental mix is decent .
Though , I absolutely donīt like this laughter .   Neither itīs  really evil nor itīs really insane .
Itīs just half a bit of everything .
I would replace it by a crazy git / key solo for example .             But this is just my personal taste .
The singing parts need a lil EQing and a bit reverb or so to give more īpower` to the vox and the song might be very fine .
U . L . I .
#4March 7th, 2011 · 04:37 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
got used to this song after a few listenings, like the vox melody, and heavy guitars
btw.I do have a (mental disabled, schizophrenic) client who laughs like this, its a woman! (U.L.I.! :P)
Nice theme, but i didnt realize there was a keyboard in it till i read so ULI might be right there..
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 17th, 2024 · 11:06 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.