#1February 22nd, 2011 · 12:46 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Not Funny

This song is not in a battle

No it's not - it's a noodlish doodle made with nanostudio. An OK ditty to share I think, perhaps a tad repetitious on the rhythm section but not too long to be really bothersome. Just a bit of display of the lil apps possibilities, I made this during break times at work last week.

cheers!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 23rd, 2011 · 01:41 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Hope you´re gonna make a "real" piece of it . A mean & heavy lead git would fit well on this . Or a crying synthsolo .
Good idea , good scetch , nice noodledoodle .
You like that new toy much , he ?  
Keep on playing with that ´Playmobil`. 
U . L . I .
#3February 23rd, 2011 · 06:02 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Watched the demo video on the nanostudio site and yes you could have done more to that bass loop.
But the quality is excellent......what happened to In the Sleepless Hour? For it to be so 'reverbed', while this is crystal.
It's a PX track all right though......dark and delirious from it's very beginnings.

Dont take it out of the iPod ...... create it all in the app ..... make it amazing ... dare ye !  

Film it's making .... put it up on youTube !!   lol
#4February 25th, 2011 · 10:40 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
kings wrote…
......what happened to In the Sleepless Hour? For it to be so 'reverbed', while this is crystal.

Probably the use of sounds (for instance, the "bass" is based on a vocal sample I made via that tiny onboard mic), and the fact that I routed the drums through the verb excessively, to get that LoFi goth-punk vibe. It actually does sound the way I aimed for, but it's always good to read how others hear and experience such a thing. In the end I always hope to transfer a certain experience of awareness and reflection, one that would work well in a laidback kindof way sitting on ones flat behind, aswell as in a pulsing, pounding, shamanistic trancelike dance* kind of way, where one could loosen, lose, refind and/or reinvent oneself in. Perhaps I'm just attempting to mimic the scent of strobes and smoke machines with music. Naturally that doesn't always work as well, and sometimes I'm just messing around anyways

*not necessarily related to musical genres with those names
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 7:50 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.