#1February 21st, 2011 · 08:55 AM
4 threads / 4 songs
14 posts
Slovakia
Eclectic Ways Lose
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 1 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2011-03

A little indie piece we have recorded in out garage.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 21st, 2011 · 01:03 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Sounds good to me....Vox sounds good to me but it seems to get a little buried at times...Maybe and Eq thing...Great vox Btw!!!!
#3February 21st, 2011 · 04:41 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Nice track Couldn't get a specific sense of style out of this though, not that that's bad. Bit new wave, bit britpop, but not your 13 a dozen alternative band sound, however touching that sound too here and there. There's some really nice stuffs in there - but what's the hook All in all, flows very well and well played.
#4February 21st, 2011 · 08:38 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Eclectic Ways Lose
wladthemlat wrote…
A little indie piece we have recorded in out garage.
now this is my cup of tea.........haha
What a GREAT track
sounds better in my headphones than the speakers.........
its all a bit thin in the mix.........for me
the song and all is great ....but the punch s lacking in the mix
voc just a bit too far back in the mix
it is the solo instrument!!!!
it gets swamped a bit??
or could just be mixdown to mp3 quality

I Like this a lot

happy fish

oh yes and welcome to the amp ..... this first time ive heard you  ..... enjoy
#5February 22nd, 2011 · 02:53 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Really liking this a lot..... very fresh. Vocal is far back and a little pushed sometimes.
The bass kick is good but it just keeps on booming all the way through, it could do with cutting off or stopping or being something else for a while.....top marks for song ..... bass kick has got to me aaaa! it's the same frequency it doesn't change while the song is SO very flowing.......
#6February 22nd, 2011 · 04:02 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Hello , new ampers !
That´s a good song for a start here , guys .
It´s a great composition and hard to improve . Has a bit of successful 80s popbands like "AHA" or a bit "U2" with some "Simple Minds" influence . Very good .
But the sound of ya production has space to become better and clearer . In my speakers gits are toodominant and burying the rest of instruments , especially the vox . (& drums)
My suggestion is : level the gits a lil down , try bringing the vox more upfront & make it more ´understandable `.
Try out some EQ an DYN adustments .
Must say : you´ve delievered a wonderful debut . Like much . My "dancefoot" is still twitching.  
twitching                              twitching                                 twitching
U.L.I.
#7February 22nd, 2011 · 09:05 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
I certainly hear the U2 and AHA qualities  that ULI mentions(even a smattering of Foo Fighters in places). This song has airplay potential. Well constructed and conceived.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 11:13 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.