#1January 25th, 2011 · 01:25 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
30 posts
United States of America
Dusk
In collaboration with: Josh Dingman, Matt Rothfuss, Dan Kozuch, Brian Coonan

This song is not in a battle

Most likely where we got the name Another Dusk from (I didn't actually have anything to do with the name, I just agreed to it cause it seems cool to me for a duo).

Anyway - another Acoustic Fields tune from around 1995.  Live it was a total rocker.  Well, until Days of the New came along and stole our thunder!  ahahaha...kidding.  I do love DOTN though.

Let me know what you think - all feedback is welcome. 

Brian

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 25th, 2011 · 02:01 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Good songwriting again . All the time I listened to ya songs I thought about to what singer I feel reminded .
Now I got it : Mr . Hetfield .............yes.
Yeah ! Can imagine that itīs a "buttkicker" on stage .
Some crit? Ok .
Would reduce reverb . Global but especially on git.   Git solo is a bit lame (sorry).Needs a bit more power and virtuosity , imo.................................no more crits.............................all in all a good song
ciao       U.L.I.
#3January 25th, 2011 · 02:30 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
30 posts
United States of America
Hey Uli - you're dead on with your comments.  The reason the guitar solo is kind of lame is that when I pulled them off of DAT, something happened with left and right so the actual mix got all jacked up volume wise.  In the real version, which only exists in the studio that I no longer have access too - things were much fuller sounding.

Yeah...Josh (singer) was very current back in the day being this was around 93-95 - he still sounds good today though - voice is stronger than it was then.

Thanks again my friend for taking the time...I'll be posting more as I review more!

Brian
#4April 22nd, 2011 · 10:26 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
102 posts
Suriname
Like the guitar in the couplet Nice voice!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 6:20 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.