#1January 25th, 2011 · 11:24 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
30 posts
United States of America
Panic
In collaboration with: Josh Dingman, Matt Rothfuss, Brian Coonan

This song is not in a battle

This was a song that I recorded in 2010.  Josh, the singer was still living in Colorado at the time and didn't really have that good of equipment to do the vocals, but he did them and sent them to me and it seems to work (for me anyway).  The vox are definitely noisy and probably a little convoluted...but...that being said, and after listening to it a bunch, seem to work.

We'll probably put a clearer lead voc on it soon, just to have one that sticks out at some point.

Bass was done by the Acoustic Fields bass player Matt Rothfuss and the drums are just a couple of loops I had.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 25th, 2011 · 12:52 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Yo! You said it all Iīd like to say about the chant . Sounds strange and uncomfortable to me . Canīt understand the words.  Singer didnīt eat wrong shrooms , I hope    
The song as its whole has a lot potencial. But the chord progression is not new and a bit repetetive . I think one or two different parts can bring some more variety and keep the attention up and alive and avoid bordom.
The bassman is a solid one and has a good sound . Clear and crisp. Good bassmen are rare 
Iīm looking forward to a restored version.
cheers      U.L.I.
#3January 25th, 2011 · 12:54 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
30 posts
United States of America
Thanks Uli!  Peace!

Brian
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 2:36 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.