#1January 24th, 2011 · 02:32 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
30 posts
United States of America
The Wheel
In collaboration with: Josh Dingman, Brian Coonan, Dan Kozuch, Matt Rothfuss

This song is not in a battle

Here is an original tune from my band called Acoustic Fields - the recording is actually from around 1993 or so.  A couple of us have recently gotten back together under the name Another Dusk (our version of Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen is out here as well) and are writing and doing an acoustic duo type of thing - and playing a lot of our old songs.

This was a crowd and band favorite back in the day, and even these days with just the two of us is kicking some butt again.  Hope you enjoy it. 

Brian

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 25th, 2011 · 03:28 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Acoustic , but funky !
Ya perfect matched vox are remarkable . A powerful & energetic song. One can hear ya long-time experience
as musicians on stage and in studio. In my ears the recording is close to pro.  
I´ve listened to ya " Acoustic Fields " -Tracks on another website and am looking foward to ya next uploads here
as " another dusk" .
Glad to have one more member here playing on such a high level.             Hats off!!!!
 U.L.I.
#3January 25th, 2011 · 03:36 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Oh Yeah - Me likey the Reggae vibee 
#4January 25th, 2011 · 08:31 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
30 posts
United States of America
Hey thanks Uli and Denis - very nice to hear from you and I appreciate your comments - Peace out my friends!

Brian
#5February 22nd, 2011 · 01:25 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Ahh yeah well been listening to some of your tracks now, and can understand why this is a crowd favorite. Amidst all the alternative grungy stuffs I've heard this acoustic guitar sound - no distortion!! stands out beautifully. It adds so much brightness in the images it summons - I almost forgot not using a distortion was a viable option Hey.... hope your projects revival turns out well!
#6February 22nd, 2011 · 06:28 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
6 posts
United States of America
sounds good!
good song!
#7February 23rd, 2011 · 05:53 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
A really good original song, very dynamic, I can also imagine it getting them all going crazy !
It gets a bit muddy around the 2:10 mark, the echo on the vocal layers a bit much, but it's ok after a few listens lol
Picking up a Pearl Jam mood to the vocal too...very cool.
Enjoying this very much....nice one.
#8February 28th, 2011 · 04:19 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
30 posts
United States of America
Thanks Kings - you're dead on with your comments - thanks for taking the time to listen.

Brian
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 4:49 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.