#1January 9th, 2011 · 01:39 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
Iron Fist
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 2 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2011-01

Just nice heavier instrumental done on my Les Paul Custom (leads) and Les Paul Standard (rythym parts). Good for sitting around the fire at night by the lake in the Canadian Shield.

GK

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 9th, 2011 · 04:49 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
MAN!! Ya ´Paulas` sound mega fat . Great rock piece . The doubled leads..........great! The bass...........crisp and hard..............great . 
But Where´s the drums ?    It´s going under in this mighty "guitar wall". Too far in background .

Sitting around the fire ????        Who can remain seated ?????            I see peops jumping , headbanging & dancing
around .                 
Truely a good composition.
U . L . I .
#3January 10th, 2011 · 06:23 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Loved this all the way through quite a few times....tis powerful, and catchy.
Very driven.....by that excellent lead and by the delicious bass.

Just enjoying it again.....must be the fire side thing !    ...... would be a very 'smells like teen spirit' experience....
pounding music, throbbing bodies !!!          Rock on.....
#4January 12th, 2011 · 03:02 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
damn...         impressive  
like it!
*bit trebly or am i going bass deaf? just to critisize something 
#5January 24th, 2011 · 02:24 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
30 posts
United States of America
Dig it
This is cool - totally dig the heaviness of the guitars and the 'guitar-mony' parts!  Think I saw the drums mentioned in another post - would have been nice to have them a little fuller just to add to the dramatic-ism of the piece.

That lead sound around 1:35 reminded me of Helloween - loved Helloween!

Totally made me rock out!

Brian
#6January 30th, 2011 · 01:50 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
32 posts
United States of America
Love the harmony leads in the main riff, they start off real powerful and emotional...hope you don't mind my saying but your chops are reminiscent to Zakk W. on here.

There are some issues in the production like a high-end sizzling/hissing that takes away from some of the performance but all in all not a bad mix with respect to all the instruments.

Nice laid back structure with some fierce lead work. Enjoyed listening to it.
#7April 15th, 2011 · 06:26 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
As Anotherdusk says.....The drums could have done with coming to the fore a bit more....other than that fantastic tune.
#8June 22nd, 2013 · 02:50 PM
5 threads / 4 songs
34 posts
United States of America
Very cool song. The depth of instrumental layers has a very pro sound. Great, solid guitar work with excellent choice in melody and arrangement. Bass line and drums lock well. A very solid song with few noticeable weaknesses.
#9June 23rd, 2013 · 03:22 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
Thanks. I actually did it again, among other songs, with different outcomes. Bandamp won't let you repeat songs, however, so I appreciate your support very much!
#10June 23rd, 2013 · 03:32 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
weird
This sounds like the new version. Go figure..........
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:10 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.