1 2

#1July 27th, 2005 · 11:29 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
Italy
SARA
Score: 82.9%
Battle: 2005-08

This song is sung by the male duo i produce, "EGO". They're italian, so if you don't understand a word at least let me know if you like the song!;-)

This song is about a girl, Sara, that decides to break through her sadness and fight against her shadows, and fears. She wants to cut with the past, and start a new, reavealing her real essence...
Hope you like it.
enjoy.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 28th, 2005 · 03:04 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
6 posts
United States of America
Pro
You can definitely tell this song got the full producer treatment.  Sound very professional.  I don't know the Italian language, but I do remember my classical Latin from school, and it is interesting to hear the rhythm conform to some of the natural patters of the language (like the rolling of the 'R').
#3July 28th, 2005 · 04:45 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
Italy
Thanx!
Thank u DeadGod, soon i'll upload some more songs, i'm looking forward to know what u think.
Take care.

#4July 29th, 2005 · 04:59 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
26 posts
Canada
I do my own production aswell,  i think your production value is awesome!!!!!! seriously goodstuff
#5July 29th, 2005 · 11:39 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Bravi!
I don't like the italian lines, but it's my fault, I admit it. Sometimes it's a kind of high wall for the rest of the world but many non-italian people don't know that, in Italy, there's a sort of circuit (or I should say SECT:)))) of italian musicians "Solo musica italiana" ("Only Italian music", they say, meaning the lyrics and NOT the music), media and producers so, if you don't sing in italian, nobody takes care of you. Maybe because we don't speak a good english (as myself, I admit) or maybe because we have a melodic tradition like Melodramma, Canzone Napoletana that will never really die etc... We have a great she-vocalist, Elisa, who sings in english but she was forced to sing in italian to reach success in Italy. And the same thing happened to Spagna, Alexia and many others. It's a gear that I respect though it's not my own.
This song is really well made and professionally produced. I like the electro patterns and their quality reminds me some Morr Musik groups like Lali Puna and Styrofoam. The melodies are beautiful and I think hou should easily win this battle.
Benvenuta e complimenti!
#6July 31st, 2005 · 11:09 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Great production work, especially your use of the stereo soundscape. Sounded great on my headphones! Cool track
#7August 2nd, 2005 · 03:41 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
Italy
Thanx

Thank you guys, it's really helpful reading your good inputs and comments. It helps me out to find strenght and will to create and write ne songs.
All the best.
Take care.
#8August 2nd, 2005 · 05:30 AM
23 posts
Germany
although i don't understand the italian text i like this song. it's really a good song
#9August 2nd, 2005 · 09:51 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
43 posts
Venezuela
I love the italian music!!!
Cool!...its not my style, but im always listening italian music (thanks to my wife, hehe),
and the recording is very very pro...TUTTO BENE!!! hehehe 
#10August 6th, 2005 · 01:12 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
professional take! fine work
#11August 7th, 2005 · 03:10 PM
3 threads
87 posts
United States of America
bbe?
Everything sounds so good! A really good enhancer or bbe used very skillfully. Very rich and full sounding. Good singing.
#12August 14th, 2005 · 02:02 AM
42 posts
Finland
Bravi -
ottima produzione. I'm quite assured the song will be heard on the Italian radio. I wouldn't listen to this at home, though, but there's no doubt the tune is created on the very high standards.
#13August 21st, 2005 · 03:54 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
21 posts
France
Very cool
Another good song! I'm not very convinced by the "hip hop style" rythm, but the voice is nice and the song is easy to remember! Good job!
#14August 24th, 2005 · 11:45 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
8 posts
Germany
airplay
wow!
this is definetely a song www.funkhauseuropa.de would play. itīs a station specialized in world music. check it out!
i like it, though the end of the song was a bit to abrupt for me, like not in time.. maybe put an outro or just fade..
good one!
#15August 25th, 2005 · 07:55 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
34 posts
United Kingdom
poptastic
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 3:06 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.