#1November 20th, 2010 · 05:37 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
~ No Mistake ~
In collaboration with: 440 aka: Reboot

This song is not in a battle

Heya friends, I just uploaded my 1st High Definition vid to Youtube.  I did this tune as a collaboration with a good friend of mine "440 aka: Reboot" and it was a good tune to test out the new cam.  Much more creative and more versatile vids coming in the future..... but in the meantime , I sure hope you enjoy this one.... * Kinda rockin  tune  *s
***Please done forget to comment and or click "Like, if you so feel desired to!***
~ Peace as always ~!
TheFiddlah     aka: John

You can check out the video at this link  and please dont forget to choose HD within your options  *s  "  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwiyWU8VHKM   "

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 21st, 2010 · 01:33 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Have watched ya new vid and I must say : Like it much . Ya git play is very sensitive & expressive.
Tone is absolutely brilliant .You and ya buddy did a fine performance with this track..
Watched another vid where you´re guiding through ya studio. I noticed that you´re using the same headphones as I do. Indeed they are seperating from the rest of the world.
U . L . I .
#3November 21st, 2010 · 04:51 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Great collab, you guys sound like you have been playing together for a LIFETIME
#4November 21st, 2010 · 07:33 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
this is so cool!  What a great sounding tune!!!  LOVE THIS!

Very hard rockin, thoughtful though, cool production, great lead.

I love the clean guitar section too around :55

good job!!!!
#5November 22nd, 2010 · 10:14 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Thanks so much guys....... means a lot to me....... especially when I get positive comments from the amp. This is why I post my material on the amp lastly,,,,,, because of the awesome professional talent on here,
 Peace all and keep on rockin *s
Fid
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 8:40 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.