#1November 17th, 2010 · 06:22 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
Run Around
In collaboration with: no

This song is not in a battle

This is a bit of a rock tune we made. I have two mates that help out every now and again. One on Drums and the other plays Bass. The other bits are done with Sonar 7.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 18th, 2010 · 02:52 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
WELCOME TO THE AMP; WILLYBOB!
Itīs a rarity to hear some "country" stuff here.
This is a good recording you and ya buddies did there. Makes me foottapping in the morning.
A little surprising  for meis the sudden beginning .     I like ya git tone . Mix is also decent . Drums are a bit
"underrepresented" (especially bass drum) in the mix ,imo.
Overall a nice work 
Curious about more from ya.
U . L . I .

#3November 18th, 2010 · 09:03 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks for the comments ULI. We try to do our best which is all anybody can do. We have a few more recordings some of which I will upload.
#4November 18th, 2010 · 05:03 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah sort of Country Rock Styley - nice happy vibs
Sort of reminds me a bit of the Eagles, I love the Eagles.
Can you sing or do you have a singer?

Welcome to the AMP, look forward to hearing some more 
#5November 19th, 2010 · 07:05 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
We did have a singer about 2 years ago but she upped and got married and then emigrated. We haven't looked since.I used to view this web site quite often and there was a girl on here who had the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. Her name was Panangle or something like that but I've not heard of here for a while. Is she still around.
#6November 19th, 2010 · 03:34 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
WillyBob wrote…
We did have a singer about 2 years ago but she upped and got married and then emigrated. We haven't looked since.I used to view this web site quite often and there was a girl on here who had the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. Her name was Panangle or something like that but I've not heard of here for a while. Is she still around.

Not heard of Panangle, could be 'paganscradle', she's a brit, she's not logged on for some time, I collaborated with her a couple of times, yeah she's got a unique voice
http://paganscradle.bandamp.com/
#7November 19th, 2010 · 06:56 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah that's the one she really has a brilliant voice. I hope she uploads again in the future.

BillyBob
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 3:43 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.