This song is not in a battle

Industrial electronica reupload.Remastered

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 8th, 2010 · 03:42 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
So many buttheads all over the world , but too less funky music 
Producingwise you did a HIGHJUMP over the last weeks I´ve heard your new stuff .(was a lot)
Did ya visit a "how-to-become-a-professional-studio-engineer-in 4-weeks" culliculum  ???
Did ya fall into a barrel of magic potion ? Or were ya hit by the flash of cognition ???? Interresting to observe .
I´ve  listened through my speakers .I´ve  listened through my phones .I can´t find anything to improve
Hats off 
P.S.  PLEASE TELL ME ; MR: M :Do ya play a real bass or is it software ? i´m very interrested to find out.
Bye
           U.L . I.
#3October 8th, 2010 · 07:59 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
ha ha ULI your crazy my friend..lol I don't write as fast as you might think. In the past 5 years or so I have written many pieces.As I learned to manipulate software I got more and more inspired to make music. In addition my ex-wife is a really good singer and she also inspired me to write a lot, although ultimately I spent more time making music than with her...So not all tracks are new and have been posted here some years before.You'll see reupload on the song info..I did take the opportunity to run it through some minor mastering software before reuploading though now that I have it..As far as the bass I do many different things but If your questions is do I play bass,slap and etc... the answer is Yes. I also do sample editing which is writing or rather constructing your lines out off passages until you build a working bass line that suits the work...
Hope this clarifies..cheers
M.
#4October 8th, 2010 · 08:41 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Funky bass, funky licks, funky drums and totally funky samples......Aaa that bass break and then in with a cheer....and then off we go again...weeeee! Funky Funky!

As far as I'm concerned funk is OWNED....by a guy called Marino 
#5October 8th, 2010 · 08:45 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Im a funky kinda guy I guess ,I smell funky too...lol
#6October 13th, 2011 · 10:04 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
29 posts
United States of America
Great tune. You sir are one funky dude!
#7October 23rd, 2013 · 03:29 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yea 'manipulate software' ..... well done ..... you manipulate so much more

I've got your music page in the ampPlayer .... this one is just so juicy

It's the way you not only get the guitar to say what you want it to say, you also get the synth sounds to talk in it's own right.

I really like from 1:58 to 2:18, then I just love it.
It's the combinations and placement of all those whacky sounds into a raw orgasmic rhythm
#8February 16th, 2014 · 08:32 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
This
takes me right out there & in here all at once ...used to get the same feeling of immediate nowness  listening to Zappa and experimenting with Whirling Dervish dance .

this is...... well ........HOT  ...

thankyou always

greg
#9May 27th, 2014 · 07:09 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
ohh I really dig this one. it's great. can't sit still listening to this.. Love the back ground stuff it's great.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:15 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.