1 2

#1July 26th, 2005 · 01:52 AM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Angeleene Remix
Score: 72.3%
Battle: 2005-08

This is a new version for Angeleene Sawteeth. Equalized volumes and new mastering tool.
Hope you enjoy!!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 27th, 2005 · 05:27 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
6 posts
United States of America
Yay!
I love the full-bodied electronic sound!  I think the vocals are a bit awkward, but I think that the awkwardness fits with the song.  The sonic vocoder on the vocals at the end is a very nice touch.
#3July 29th, 2005 · 11:18 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Angeleene Sawteeth lyrics
Well someone asked me "what the f*ck does this mean?" or, more gently, "What did you want to say with it?"... I believe lyrics are clear (or maybe not)... It's war.

She's got that tattooed arm
and pretty-looking sunglasses
(look at me, look at me, look at me)
reflected in her eyes I feel insane

Driving on her leather carpet
she's the queen of the new age
and I don't need to understand
don't need philosophy to feel better

And then she bites, then she bites, then she bites
listen to the melody of her teeth
Angeleene, Angeleene, Angeleene
what a dirty angel you are!

And everyday in her Ash Wednesday
everyday making a new petrol war
and it's Holy War just to wash her feet
Angeleene, Angeleene

And then she bites, then she bites, then she bites
listen to the melody of her teeth
Angeleene, Angeleene, Angeleene
what a dirty angel you are!
#4July 31st, 2005 · 11:28 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Yes I like the wide sound you have for this. This is a cool electro track s
#5August 1st, 2005 · 12:56 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
I cant believe I listened to this whole song.Not into this stuff at all.Musically and creatively I would have to say its pretty good though.Good job.
#6August 1st, 2005 · 03:34 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
unique
it's like Talking Heads meets Marilyn Manson meets White Stripes meets NIN... whoa just hit the crazy chorus computer section... ok meets the guys who did "I am blue" lol!

pretty good... can't say it's my aesthetic but pretty good
#7August 1st, 2005 · 04:12 PM
3 threads
87 posts
United States of America
I love this ; it reminds of the early eighties. Voice could use some ambiance. Nice to see people still doing this kind of stuff!
#8August 1st, 2005 · 04:12 PM
3 threads
87 posts
United States of America
I love this ; it reminds of the early eighties. Voice could use some ambiance. Nice to see people still doing this kind of stuff!
#9August 2nd, 2005 · 08:00 AM
34 posts
United Kingdom
ooooo, Funky. Kinda Electric Six-ish in parts and more Zancty in others. Well mixed. Not realy my thing though. Vocals could be better.
#10August 3rd, 2005 · 02:09 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
It's got the perfect music and I think the lyrics are okay but I can sometimes barely understand what your saying and you try too hard with your voice. Mellow it out a little and it'd be great
#11August 3rd, 2005 · 04:13 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
31 posts
United States of America
Intro is too long
Intro is too long, i feel the song has no hook either, im not really pulled to listen to it

maybe make it a little faster too.

Vocals needs to be a little clearer.

seems repetitive, not fun to listen to because pace is too slow.

no bridge makes song even more repetitive.

i was waiting for the end.

"hot butter did popcorn much better"
#12August 4th, 2005 · 11:43 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Thank you for the precious advices, though the more I listen this song the more I think that thare's something wrong. In my mind it should have been a sort of silly joke to dance music that is far to be my favourite genre. But I wasn't able to realize that joking atmosphere and it seems so serious to me, actually. Maybe because I'm working very hard on my new demo wich has a very different sound, or maybe not, I really don't know. Have you ever seen "Mulholland Drive" by D.Linch? If yes, you know how I feel when I listen to this creature of mine:)))
#13August 11th, 2005 · 09:01 AM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Love it! But Rhym it
This is a good song, the first thing I noticed was that the lyrics are good but I think if you could rhym the words, it would kick some serious butt. Good quality recording and great vocals. I would also have loved to hear a synth solo of some sort somewhere, but by itself, its a great track. Congrats!
#14August 14th, 2005 · 03:12 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
27 posts
United States of America
I think it's a little too "in your face" as far as levels go. If I were you, I'd turn down some of the sounds to create a little depth and make it more thick subliminally. Where the levels are at now, it's just an impervious wall of sound. Other than that, it's cool.
#15August 16th, 2005 · 04:13 AM
7 threads / 3 songs
47 posts
United Kingdom
i really like the rhythm in this song, youve managed to get a real good solid beat through the whole thing without overdoing it which i think it easy in dance music.

Also i dont think it sounds jokey at all. The lyrics sound pretty serious to me, the only criticism i have is that im not too keen on the more electronic beeps and stuff, that may be because im more into rock music stuff i dont know but i think if you made all the beeps and stuff sound more natural then it would sound less jokey.  good job though.
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 12:48 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.