#1September 25th, 2010 · 11:18 PM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
Take you to the top
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 3 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2010-10

This is the second song our singer in our band Gain and Able gave to me to spruce up. Again, the vocals, drums, bass and 1 rythym guitar were on the cd I recieved, so I couldn't adjust their levels. Again, I added rythym guitar for chunk and solos. Hope you like it.

GK

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 26th, 2010 · 02:38 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
This is a real , solid & earthy ´rock-job`ya all did  The vox is fitting very well to ya music. Drums (snare)
sound really good , pretty ´punchy`. Good song-construction all over there. 
But also I noticed two small points to improve : ~ 1:00 min. inserts the lead-git and drowns out the rest of the band . I guess you should low it down slightly.
The same problem on ~ 1:55 . If ya adjust it , I´m sure this song will be perfect.
P . S. : ya singer is a good one
                                  U . L . I .
#3September 26th, 2010 · 01:48 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
When I first heard it, seeing our home country's flag just made me think that this song TOTALLY needs to be featured on some NHL pre-game show/half-time show... Hockey Night In Canada would be epic with this track running through it!

As for production, it was excellent. I don't really have anything to add to what's been mentioned already. I played the track through laptop speakers and the EQ alright to me (no volume problems).

Excellent vocals, excellent guitars, and excellent drums.

High ratings!

--XFactor--
#4October 3rd, 2010 · 12:25 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
WOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! This rocks....

...This I would love to see you performing live on stage

the first solo guit is bit too loud.
#5October 3rd, 2010 · 01:35 PM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
tune
Thanks guys. You're certainly right about the first solo. I'll dial it down a bit. I'd like to do this song live too, but our bass player doesn't like this song at all. Democracy and all that, you know............

GK
#6October 3rd, 2010 · 11:38 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
it does sound awesome...great gt solo tone,,Nice vox! To bad about the bassist not liking this track it does rock solid...
#7October 4th, 2010 · 12:44 AM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
This is so awesome, driving, rough, punchy and raw!  It reminds me of the new chickenfoot stuff, with Joe satriani.

Great edgy vocals, rocking tune!

You could definitely put out a record full of this stuff!

Some of the punch-ins you recorded were at too high or low a level to keep a good continuity between the other parts of the song, you know what i mean?

ROCKON!
#8October 7th, 2010 · 06:14 AM
11 threads / 11 songs
32 posts
United Kingdom
Awsome loving it! Snger is gr8 n guitar solos rocks! gd work 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 6:28 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.