#1September 24th, 2010 · 06:08 PM
18 threads / 18 songs
54 posts
Chile
No More Guns

This song is not in a battle

Hello Friends of Bandamp.

This Is a New Instrumental Song (expressing my anger) with a simple message, no more innocent people dying, no more hurts children, No More Guns.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 25th, 2010 · 04:34 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
The guitar cries out your anger & rage (hearable).Great expression.
Then a short peaceful / hopeful part.
Overall a real good composition.
Only thing to ´niggle`a bit is :snare a bit too loud. Bassdrum a bit too quiet in my ears.
I think, we´ll never respose violence, injustice , avarice , power abusement and all these negative human
characteristics BECAUSE : human being (homo sapiens ) is a failure of evolution.
It´s only one more step of evolutionary " try & error".
Let´s try to make the best out of our small lives
In this sence............
           U . L . I .
#3September 25th, 2010 · 11:35 PM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
wow
Great playing. Cool tune. Absolutely terrific!

GK
#4September 26th, 2010 · 04:54 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Wow really nice job, I love the effects you've got going here, and that bass part is really setting that pressing undertone. As for message, I couldn't agree more, although one must accept that humans are the way they are, they are stupid like this, the ideals that one may have can not apply to humans but must be a different type of being. Humans are not a failure of evolution, they may be at best a step towards those ideals, and it can take another few 100000 ys - perhaps even millions of years, after thousands of world wide wars, genocides, environmental/climatic disasters and near extinction events before idealistic minds attain the critical number and stupidity fades to obscurity. Until such time, stupidity reigns and is the dominant form of Man, and we'll just have to survive...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 4:09 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.