#1September 17th, 2010 · 11:55 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
The traveling

This song is not in a battle

Marino Experiment reupload.Some minor remastering....

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 18th, 2010 · 12:56 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
My skin becomes ´goosy´
No matter what you use to release , it´s genial ,creative , innovate ,  inspiring , surprising , humorous...........
Every time I see a new marino title , I´m really courious : what will it be this time ß
This ´fading` from into to the main part slides very well .  Kinda psychedelic , trip hop , lounge.
Trippy hippy flower power    . Becoming 20 yrs. old again  Wow1 My hair´s growin´again    
By the way : This time I didn´t miss a git.    It´s  as fine as it is
                 U.L.I.
#3September 18th, 2010 · 02:41 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Love it!
I second literally all what ULI said, but I'd add that the beginning sounds pretty soundtrackish. It'd fit perfectly in a Tim Burton's film.
Superb, Marino, as usual.

> Iszil
#4September 19th, 2010 · 06:59 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Man there is so much creativity in this track, great imagination

SUPERB 
#5September 23rd, 2010 · 06:34 PM
4 threads / 1 songs
18 posts
United States of America
¡Diaaaaache!

The changes from one section to another kept me on my toes.  I was enjoying the orchestral intro so much I was at first disappointed when it picked up with the more electronic-sounding section, but then I got into it.  Good title!
#6September 23rd, 2010 · 07:02 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: The traveling
Marino wrote…
Marino Experiment reupload.Some minor remastering....

Travelling ..........

Love the orchestral/relaxed/calm voyage that leaves behind the harder style that (to me ) has been a trademark.......

I truly enjoy the complexity of your thought at the outset of the piece ,,,,, Its GREAT!!!

The Morph to rock beat cool.....

VERY VERYNice one

PM to follow
#7September 26th, 2010 · 04:05 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Plain awesome is all I can say. Very rich in different flavors and no very dominant part, just a relief of tension all the way makes this an oddly meditation tool of sorts, taking me on journey from big city hopping to mystical dreamscapes - although it does seem the train sort of just stops somewhere in the end, without returning me to my starting position. I don't think I needed that anyway
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 7:29 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.