#1July 25th, 2005 · 04:40 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
5 posts
United States of America
Testing Me
Score: 56.0%
Battle: 2005-08

A song I did at a time of short patience I just had everyone and everything falling in on me at once and just felt like the whole world was testing my will to survive. I know that it repeats testing me quite a few times but I didnt want to change the moment and how I felt. But I would be curious to know your thought about the song in general.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 25th, 2005 · 06:00 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
An interesting song, does well to convey a sense of opression. Always good when you manage to convey what you want through your music, it shows focus and insight. Althought I agree with you that the repetition of 'testing me' adds to the effect, perhaps it might help to offset this with a bit more diversification in the music itself? Just a suggestion. I liked that
#3August 8th, 2005 · 08:17 AM
3 threads / 1 songs
94 posts
United States of America
DaveUK wrote…
Althought I agree with you that the repetition of 'testing me' adds to the effect, perhaps it might help to offset this with a bit more diversification in the music itself?

I agree much with Dave in this respect.  Maybe one way to accomplish this could be around 1:50 when you start to yell Testing Me louder and more powerfully - try some solid, distorted power chords on an electric guitar.  Good work on the recording.  Not too shabby.
#4August 11th, 2005 · 07:56 AM
4 posts
Canada
Like the conveyance of your feeling(s), however in agreement with Dave on the repetition and diversification.
#5August 22nd, 2005 · 04:47 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
21 posts
United States of America
good job
#6August 25th, 2005 · 10:26 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
34 posts
United Kingdom
Reznor fan? It's good stuuf, but the music needs some work.  Some of the chord sequences/ key changes don't fit... You've got something special though. I see what you're trying to do, and I like what I see. I don't HEAR it yet though. http://www.myspace.com/radiusmusic talk to this guy. x
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:54 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.