#1September 9th, 2010 · 02:07 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Bleifuss
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 0 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2010-10

When you`re drivun` your car on a german  `Autobahn` with 270 km/h put this track into the
player. If you`re fortunate, you will survive.           Bang your heads, guys ! 
Will the rock always be with you.

Itīs in the battle now . If ya like it , please vote Every vote counts

My album "Anfunk" is distibuted on "restorm.com" http://uli5.restorm.com/albums/37054 under CC-by-nc-sa license for free download of hi-quality-WAV-files.  

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 9th, 2010 · 09:28 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I love you ideas man.
I'd improve or change some things from the recording/mixing but musically it's just perfect.
Amazing song-writing skills.

> Iszil
#3September 10th, 2010 · 10:51 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
As Iszil said you have good creative ideas, I sence you have a lot of fun, WHICH THE BEST WAy to approach music creation.
I find the mix a bit flat overal, so some minor tweeks with EQ may help it cut through better.

Hmm 270Km/h holly S**t, I'd probably pass out....lol
#4September 22nd, 2010 · 04:00 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
270 and then switch to the 2nd gear
I like A395
#5September 22nd, 2010 · 04:11 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
"re:I like A395
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
270 and then switch to the 2nd gear
I like A395

Die A 3 isīauch geil..
On 270 k/mh better put your 2. hand on the steering-wheel (giggle)
#6September 24th, 2010 · 11:23 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Yup..I dont drive in kilometers and rather on miles but yeah 150 miles per hour sounds like a good speed for this..Luv it! Always impressed by your music creativity..maybe we should collab some time...wohoo! Nice solo...
#7September 25th, 2010 · 05:15 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
collab
Marino wrote…
Yup..I dont drive in kilometers and rather on miles but yeah 150 miles per hour sounds like a good speed for this..Luv it! Always impressed by your music creativity..maybe we should collab some time...wohoo! Nice solo...
Tnx so much ,Marino!
Glad  , you  & other members enjoyed my first  serious attempt to play solid , classic rock style.First time , I played the bass with a plectron . Normally I use fingerstyles .
Your offer for a collab feels like an "accolade" to me .You donīt guess , how much it means to me   
You remember ? Iīm an  " analog -socialized -dinosaur & digital-jerk." Only 1,5 years Iīm acomputer owner.
So I dunno how it will function technicalwise 
At this time I canīt send  / receive very large data amounts ( max 20 MB ). Not yet an own home page .
This will be next I must learn .Hope, some friends will help.   
Lemme know if youīve any idea / suggest
#8September 25th, 2010 · 10:46 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I find this indeed a meaty piece of driven music...but I dont know if I'd want to die to it....
It's that riff, as cool as it is and as fitting in the beginning it kind of gets to me when it comes back, it's like your stopping for petrol, or repairing a puncture....if I visualize it I get a Keystone Cops idea of them coming back and doing something again.
I understand you've been all around the circuit in the mean time, in style too....it could just be a funny riff 
#9September 25th, 2010 · 01:06 PM
18 threads / 18 songs
54 posts
Chile
Great Song ULI, Amazing Sounds in general, but the sound of the guitar is special, Sound Powerful and Fuzzy, Sound Classic and modern, is just perfect.

Congratulation ULI This Instrumental Song Is Perfect.
#10September 26th, 2010 · 04:38 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
hehe I just commented to a Marino track, how it feels like driving music, then this song is all about it.. "leadfoot" eh

TIP:  if you want to Collab (not with me, I really don't have the time) an excellent tool for file exchange is Dropbox, you get 2GB to dump files on, I've been using this to share stuff with my bands. You can easily work with all-wav files using dropbox, so top quality for collabs

As for the song, yes it feels like generating a lot of air resistance big car cutting thru atmosphere at high velocity
#11September 26th, 2010 · 04:47 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
PuppetXeno wrote…
hehe I just commented to a Marino track, how it feels like driving music, then this song is all about it.. "leadfoot" eh

TIP:  if you want to Collab (not with me, I really don't have the time) an excellent tool for file exchange is Dropbox, you get 2GB to dump files on, I've been using this to share stuff with my bands. You can easily work with all-wav files using dropbox, so top quality for collabs

As for the song, yes it feels like generating a lot of air resistance big car cutting thru atmosphere at high velocity
Tnx PX for the link. I will try out. So I īve learned a bit more ībout internet  
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:19 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.