#1September 9th, 2010 · 10:39 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
"Leaving"

This song is not in a battle

This is  basically just a feel good melodic solo instrumental. I do have it up on youtube under my user-name "TheFiddlah". But anyways, here is the sound-track * I hope you enjoy and as always any comments, critiques or any input is  surely welcomed!
~ Peace as always ~
Fiddlah  aka: John

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 9th, 2010 · 10:51 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
the youtube link for this composition
#3September 9th, 2010 · 01:24 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Wow !! Makes me a goose skin.  Just wonderful layered guitars sounding so beautiful.
The drums are sounding very fat in the mix. Itīs worth to be seen on `youtube`.
Keep on rockin` 
                             U.L.I.
#4September 9th, 2010 · 03:06 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom

Nice to see you posting your music again Fid

The Drums and Bass sound great, how were they recorded?

You could add some vox in some places to, but it's still a great instrumental 

Great Axe, she is a treasure 
#5September 9th, 2010 · 06:12 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Wohoo nice job...I think one of my favorites from you Fid..Nice drums!Glad to see you..Tell Odin I havent forgotten about his midi drum file...I need his Email thought!!!
#6September 10th, 2010 · 06:10 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
65 posts
United States of America
dude, this is some slick shit my friend. That slide guitar thing is pullin me in. I love this. I Fing love this. Im checkin out your other stuff. youve got my attention for sure.

Aarondeager.

im listening agian.
#7September 11th, 2010 · 09:52 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
United States of America
Bravo!!    Well done.
#8September 12th, 2010 · 08:49 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Hiya to all my fellow friends and musicians... I just had to post an extremely well deserved and a truly honest  sincere "THANK YOU" for all your kind words and compliments! Means so so much to me,,,,, especially coming from the awesome talented musicians that you all are! And recently as some of you know, I have not had an easy summer with many bumps in the road my life has been traveling on lately. Music always brings me back home to some of life's more important questions, "such as why am I here"?, "what's my purpose"? etc etc.. and I think the answer is a simple one....... for all of us!  Share what we know and what we have learned from our experiences and from others as well. This is what gives us one of the most important reasons to exist.....  the love of Family, Friendship and of course Music~!   Thank You and *Keep on Jammin~!
~ Peace as Always ~
Fid
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 7:52 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.