#1September 5th, 2010 · 10:15 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Alas Rotas

This song is not in a battle

Instrumental rock reupload with some mix touch ups. Showcases guitar solos and other texturing layers....Vocals are being worked on for a finished product.Will post when ready..

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 5th, 2010 · 05:21 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Rock on fella, one for a live show with plenty of lights and effects.
SUPERB SOLO's
Think the bass drum and bass guitar could have a bit more bass/depth
#3October 5th, 2011 · 06:16 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Tx Denis you always make me feel good!!!!!
#4October 5th, 2011 · 06:28 PM
32 threads / 28 songs
201 posts
United States of America
This was great. You know I'd love to hear vocals in it though! Then it could be amazing!
#5October 5th, 2011 · 06:34 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
thank you brian...You're more than welcome to ad anything you want...my exwife was usually who sang in my tracks and we are no longer together so I write usually for amusement and all my tracks are always open for collabs!!! Tx a lot my friend !
#6October 6th, 2011 · 04:00 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
A dark track, full of tension; full of listenerīs expectations. "Whatīs coming up next?"
It got the atmosphere of something like "the Evil is sneaking around the corner".
and then a well known git-solo / harmony pattern appears and loosens up the tension and makes it more peaceful.
Very interesting combination of moods and atmospheres you put together.

Another intelligent creation, Mr. M.

U.L.I.
#7October 6th, 2011 · 04:54 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Man you're filling up the black hole between my ears with this music. (didn't know I had one)
You used of the full range of frequencies and space with stereo effects. This is a superb production!
What about the vocals?
#8October 8th, 2011 · 04:59 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Alas Rotas
Marino wrote…
Instrumental rock reupload with some mix touch ups. Showcases guitar solos and other texturing layers....Vocals are being worked on for a finished product.Will post when ready..

Hi MARINO

LOVE THE DARK......START..
Super production as ever ........
where are u takin me ???
such a nice flow to this track .........

Like a short film ( i see visual in my head most soundscape i listen to)
develop sounds......on a theme...very cool

theme returns and u develop it so well..

lovely playing and production .......

thanx

seeing hearing fish
#9May 20th, 2012 · 07:22 PM
1 threads
73 posts
United States of America
omg - love the dark, menacing feel... spacccccyy, stars.  Love the feel at 1:34 -- is that tabla?  More, more... I want that tabla!  Then it starts feeling anthemy -- kind of loses the feel for me here -- but that's just me...ooo -- redeemed -- love it at 2:55, then back to the dark side...I'd rather less effect here and more AXXXXXX -- ah there's what I'm after at 3:57 -- yeah!  Bring it on home....  oh -- thought we were done at 4:58 -- buut wait, there's more, oh yeah, let that guitar cry it out!  Love the end...whew, nice ride! 

K.  I'm exhausted now -- have to come back another day for any more...
#10May 20th, 2012 · 07:27 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
thanx Cdet..this is not what I usually write...just happened to be getting divorced and this is what I came up with..Tx again for you comments and listens!
#11May 20th, 2012 · 10:27 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
United States of America
I think CdeT has pointed out that there is a lot of emotion in this song, and after what you have revealed, I think I can see just how my emotion was put into this.

Great piece and I hope to be hearing more from you. You have a wonderful ear and you know how to convey things through music!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 3:20 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.