#1August 31st, 2010 · 07:56 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Over the edge

This song is not in a battle

Another hard rock track Im working on...Ill take me some time to wrap this one up as Im working on several other ones but just uploading for the hell of sharing something new.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 31st, 2010 · 09:03 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I think the guitar level is to low or the drums are too loud or there's something weird with the mixing cause I feel like the melodic part don't belong with the rhythmic, soundishly  speaking.
Despite all mentioned above, this a powerful metal track. I'll be looking forward to its final result.
Cheers.

> Iszil
#3August 31st, 2010 · 09:16 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Over the edge
Marino wrote…
Another hard rock track Im working on...Ill take me some time to wrap this one up as Im working on several other ones but just uploading for the hell of sharing something new.

just so cutting............ wish I could do it ........ ok work in progress...........your drum editing allways ammazes!!!!!

DEAF ............fish ...
#4August 31st, 2010 · 09:16 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: Over the edge
swordfish wrote…
Marino wrote…

just so cutting............ wish I could do it ........ ok work in progress...........your drum editing allways ammazes!!!!!

DEAF ............fish ...:)
how do yopu spell AMAZES???
#5September 1st, 2010 · 01:37 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
re: re: re: Over the edge
swordfish wrote…
swordfish wrote…
Marino wrote…

DEAF ............fish ...:)
how do yopu spell AMAZES???

lol.. well, like that actually

And yes indeed, although this track is still in the bare bones, (so no point commenting on the mix yet IMO) it already friggin rocks! this is a type of style that I should listen to more at breakfast... as it invigorates me properly for the rest of the day

can't help but imagine Chris Cornell vox to this. And no, I can't sing like that and not gonna try either. Heh.

looking forward to the final version!
#6September 1st, 2010 · 03:17 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice to hear your stuff M.
Great guitar work and Drum programming, would have liked the bridge to come in twice.
I'm sure you will be worling in the mix, that's all it needs.

Keep 'em coming 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:46 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.