#1August 13th, 2010 · 05:46 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Rookie boogie

This song is not in a battle

Do you wanna rock ?
One day I decided to write one or two rock-tracks
This one is an  Žold-school-sounding ` rock-number with an  Žugly` guitar solo.
    Have fun!!

My album "Anfunk" is distibuted on "jamendo.com" http://www.jamendo.com/de/album/78370 under CC-by-nc-sa license for free download.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 13th, 2010 · 08:41 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
28 posts
United States of America
Headphones.
I like your piece, but am pretty much a headphones listener. The instruments are spread out all over the soundstage (good) and are clearly mixed/eq'd (great) but some instruments (such as the bass) are panned hard to one side. Sounds fine on the monitors, but in my headphones it makes me tilt my head to one side.   Maybe that was your intention? Great track though...I'd definitely call it "fun".
#3August 22nd, 2010 · 03:36 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
re. Maybe that was your intention?
Thanks for your advice.
Of course it wasnŽt my intention because I use headphones very seldom for pannig & mixing.
But IŽll give more attention on these things in future.

AMPERS , PLEASE !!! GIVE SOME MORE REVIEWS !!
YOUR OPPINIONS ARE IMPORTANT FOR ME !!!
#4August 25th, 2010 · 03:20 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
Romania
I like the feeling of the song. I think the mix is a little unbalanced, because you put everything to the sides and the middle remained almost empty. Indeed, i didn't figure that out until i listened through the headphones. In rest, I enjoyed your work. Very dynamic.
#5June 10th, 2011 · 07:16 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Everythings sounds balanced to me but, I'm partially deaf in one ear. So, you get my point..lol...I never learned how to use sample;s. I guess I'm just toooooo old school. I use a casio keyboard to record drums when I use them. Pretty good track.. I like the Guitar work....Nice synth..

Nice rating
#6June 12th, 2011 · 11:03 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Wow nice solo riffing intro...This one is great...Just up my alley of genre preference...Nice work ULI! Damn that key solo rules!!!
#7June 19th, 2011 · 02:01 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Tnx for ya listen and comments, my friends. That keeps me workinŽ.

U.L.I.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 6:31 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.