1 2

#1July 24th, 2005 · 11:22 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
Romania
I don't care...
Score: 80.4%
Battle: 2005-08

The music is mine, the lyrics belong to the lead singer.I am the guitar player,the name of the band is "Tentatii". We used to play pop-rock for a long time and this was our first alternative song because of a request of a producer,and it was successful.

Lyrics are:

1)
Today I waited for a phone again,
I waited laid down on my bed,
I waited but it didn't ring...

Now I think I know what happened,
You met somebody else,
Much better,stronger man...

Bridge:
I would  want to fly away to the place you are,
To be one single body, to read my eyes...
Do you think you can?

Chorus:
My life is on the line,but I just don;t care at all...
My life is on the line, I would like to turn back,
My life is on the line,but I just don;t care at all...,
My life is on the line,only I know if I still resist...

2)
I tried to understand you,
I stopped to believe you,
The answer comes innocently...

You met somebody else,
Oneday, somewhere,
The answer comes with indifference...

Bridge, Chorus

The end:
Yes, yes, yes...

Enjoy it!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 31st, 2005 · 11:43 AM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Cool playing and sweet guitar sound, can definitely tell a producer had his hands in there! A catchy chorus, I like this song.

My only minor gripe would be that the double-tracking on the vocals stops them from being so focussed - I woulda rather have had a single voice in the centre of the stereo mix for the verse with perhaps some harmonies - and then brought in the double-tracking for the chorus to thicken up the sound. Just my opinion, doesnt make it right!

Impressed with this song, would like to hear more
#3July 31st, 2005 · 12:30 PM
2 threads / 1 songs
6 posts
Canada
Awsome quality! I don't know what language it was in but I liked it. The singer really has a good voice. Catchy riffs, I like the bass lines.
#4August 1st, 2005 · 08:53 PM
3 threads
87 posts
United States of America
Disagree
I really like the split vocals. Great guitar sound. Good singing.
#5August 2nd, 2005 · 10:22 AM
34 posts
United Kingdom
Good. I am glad you did this and not pop-rock as I prefer this style. Of corse that is just what I like and tells you nothing of how good it actually is. Shame I have no idea what the lyrics are saying. Slow paced, it keeps a steady beat. Good work.
#6August 4th, 2005 · 01:20 PM
2 posts
Spain
Very good, man  The bass lines are great, the guitar is cool, like vocals and drums.
I think that changing your style was a good choice. My suggestion: Keep that way 
#7August 4th, 2005 · 01:36 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Pretty cool.  Not that whiney style of singing that so many people are using nowadays.  Can't understand any of the lyrics, but that's all right.  Not bad!
#8August 7th, 2005 · 08:03 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
34 posts
United States of America
Have to admit, I didn't understand a word of it, but I can say that the diction sounded crystal clear and great ear.  Awesome guitar sound with cool bass progression.
#9August 9th, 2005 · 07:35 AM
3 posts
Uruguay
Guitar sounds great.
Soud quality is awesome, I would add a solo somewhere in the song, but... overall is very good.
#10August 11th, 2005 · 08:37 AM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Good tune
I like the simplicity of the melody, would have liked to hear a good bridge somewhere in the song. But even without it, it is  agood studio production. Conrats!
#11August 12th, 2005 · 11:56 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
10 posts
Belgium
good
i like the guitar sound and the bass is also very nice , just the song is very good , it's a pity that i don't know what you are singing what makes the first verses not so good but that's just me :d it's really a good song !!!!!!! by the way good mixed.
#12August 12th, 2005 · 11:10 PM
20 posts
France
Good alternative song, I really like the bass which is not repetitve and doesn't double the guitar tab. That's creative, I enjoyed the vocals, the singer is talentful
#13August 12th, 2005 · 11:11 PM
20 posts
France
Good alternative song, I really like the bass which is not repetitve and doesn't double the guitar tab. That's creative, I enjoyed the vocals, the singer is talentful
#14August 16th, 2005 · 10:04 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
4 posts
Romania
Thanks, guys!
Thanks,guys, really, it's nice to hear your thoughts on this song.
Thank you for all your appreciations of the song. Soon, because a lot of you said that they didn;t understand the lyrics (strange, they are cristal clear  !!), I will also post a translation of the lyrics.
By the way, the language is Romanian, we are a Romanian band!
Thanks again!

Ovidiu Oprescu
#15August 25th, 2005 · 07:40 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
34 posts
United Kingdom
nice sound, tight, would love the guitar to get a bit more hectic in some places, good one
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:36 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.