#1August 10th, 2010 · 10:57 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Bramaika sunrise

This song is not in a battle

Hereīs another track, composed on the guitar  A little bit ībossa nova`& a little bit īraggae`.
Lay back and enjoy the caribian feeling with a pinha colada in your hand
( or whatever you want ).

My album "Anfunk" is distributed on "restorm.com" http://uli5.restorm.com/albums/37054 under CC-by-nc-sa license for free download of hi-quality-WAV-files.
You can also buy licenses for various commercial purposes.  

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 10th, 2010 · 11:26 AM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
When you stated, "composed on the guitar", does this mean everything was written on guitar? (If it was, this was awesome - if it wasn't, it's still awesome!)

This is a really cool sounding piece. It doesn't really relax me however, I think it's more of an afternoon feel to me. The ending and beginning, to say the least, is a bit "odd".

Great work, I enjoyed listening to this. Hoping to hear more!

--XFactor--
#3August 10th, 2010 · 02:01 PM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
When you stated, "composed on the guitar", does this mean everything was written on guitar?
Just the guitar theme (chords) a re composed on guitar. The other instruments are developed by themselves,
track by track; step by step.
Thank you for the positive comment. Iīm very glad you like it
#4August 11th, 2010 · 12:45 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
This is what I imagine relaxing in the 70s would be like...I like the beat and contrasting tones..from 3:00 on is where I like it best...prior to that the melody is a little too elevator-retro for me (maybe I just need to drink more Pina Coladas? ; )
#5August 22nd, 2010 · 10:24 AM
30 threads / 30 songs
91 posts
Germany
I think this is very good..usually i don't listen to this kind of music, but I really like this
#6August 22nd, 2010 · 07:17 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
It would make elevator rides exciting !
You use a bass drum that does not blend with the rest. And the little double / treble kick it does distracts the otherwise easy listening.
Very passionate guitar solo and I like the change going out.
#7September 12th, 2010 · 05:45 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
re:it does distracts the otherwise easy listening.
This is part of my  musically  philosophy & identity : to unify in normal cases contrasting, conflicting elements
of rhythmic, harmonically, composing & melodically aspects.
Itīs quite plain to me: It could be difficult for listeners to follow  or comprehend my intentions / ideas.
It isnīt easy to break  through the "force of habit" , to leave standardised ways of making/listening music.
Everyone of  us tries to do more or less , isnīt it?
Another aspect of my way to assemble my songs is: not to build-up a conventionally configuration
( verse,refrain,  verse,refrain, solo, verse,refrain and so on). I love more to vary the īguiding melody`or
sound adjustments .......
 Music is just an expression of ourselves, of our souls , our personalities & phantasies.
And because Iīll never become a popstar,  I  experiment, play around with jocular ideas & try out things,
others would never do.
In this spirit ...................
                                          U.L.I. ( Un.Limited.Inspiration)
#8September 12th, 2010 · 01:35 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I still think the drums samples you use are too "weak" for the quality of the music.
I love your ideas, man. Many influences in common, it seems.

> Iszil
#9October 6th, 2010 · 04:10 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
the guitar is YOUR instrument....
A very experimental bossa reggae and very interesting
haha funny ending!
#10September 30th, 2011 · 03:14 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Thank you Iszil & TK for your listen and reviews. Itīs always appreciated. 

Cheers
U.L.I.
#11September 30th, 2011 · 07:12 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
"in this spirit'...., I love it
hihat a bit present though? (on headphones) and so straight. disturbing my dreaming a bit, maybe you want that 
love the guitar work ! quite some keys there too!
i better add this to my playlist or dl it, must listen more often, very relaxing yet refreshing.
like a shower on a sunny beach :p
weird ending though
#12May 20th, 2012 · 07:58 PM
1 threads
73 posts
United States of America
Again ... I love how you give me so many textures to listen to -- love the bossa-ey feel.  My ear wishes for a flute in place of the strings kind of sound -- but that's me.  oh the guitar at 1:43 just makes it for me -- delicious!  If I was being totally selfish for my ear, I'd take away all your synth stuff, and put all kinds of real instruments in your hands for you to "texture" layers -- stand back and delight in seeing what you would do with them.  Your choices of notes and textures are like, I don't know, swirling through an water/amusement park, but getting to ride all the rides at the same time!  Kudos!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 10:53 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.