#1August 1st, 2010 · 12:23 AM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
Runnin on Empty 1.0

This song is not in a battle

Shorter version, & i think i fixed the vox i dont know i hope, lol.

Please be sure to check out my song "October" http://forum.bandamp.com/Lyrics_Review/29967.html its very special to so please check it out.

I love it when you all critiq my work

Your fellow BandAMPer

Cp

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 1st, 2010 · 09:53 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
OK the vox sound much better, now you have to take it to the next level.
Bass drum is very boomy, you will have to re-record the drums, impossible to tweak.
Fill in the long gaps with some lead, any lead, or even effects
The Bass guitar needs to come up in the mix just a bit, and needs to be fatter than the Bass drum

It still sounds a bit too long, but once you have filled in the gaps, it should be OK.

Sounds like I've ripped the song apart, but it's just tweaking it.

Hope it helps, don't forget this is just my opinion, it's better to have many opinions including your own, which is the most important, at the end of the day it's your song, so you decide how you want it to sound.
#3August 1st, 2010 · 11:52 AM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
do have fl studio 9?  if u do i could send u the project along with the vox so u could put sum of ur sax in there & help fix whatn needs to be fixed.  after all i do look up to you, marino, & faris
#4August 2nd, 2010 · 12:13 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
cpbeats wrote…
do have fl studio 9?  if u do i could send u the project along with the vox so u could put sum of ur sax in there & help fix whatn needs to be fixed.  after all i do look up to you, marino, & faris :D
I've got Fl 8, not been practicing the Sax for a long time, hence I'm now learning to play the Violin.
You can send me the midi/wav files, I'm a bit busy, Plus going on Holiday in two weeks.
My contact details are on my bandAMP home page.

Cheers

Denis
#5August 5th, 2010 · 03:10 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
65 posts
United States of America
Dig the song, one thing i noticed and its not a big deal,  the double snare, limit the secound hit to like 75% . good riff. has an open feel.
#6August 5th, 2010 · 09:38 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
ty vm Aaron
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:15 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.