#1July 15th, 2010 · 09:55 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
74 posts
United States of America
The Silent Spectrum

This song is not in a battle

The closer on my EP. A pretty straightforward trip-hop track with some guitar, oboe, piano and some other stuff.

Hope you enjoy!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 16th, 2010 · 05:35 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
I was looking forward to another one of your uploads, and you haven't let me down!

Loved the 'record scratch' sound effects, as well as the vocal samples (again, used really well). Very easy to just sit back and relax to this. I'm a MIDI-fan, so maybe it's just my tolerance for MIDI sounds. Nice piano/guitar loop, some decent percussion, and a pretty good oboe part.

Can't wait to hear more!

--XFactor--
#3July 21st, 2010 · 02:57 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: The Silent Spectrum
dazednconfused wrote…
The closer on my EP. A pretty straightforward trip-hop track with some guitar, oboe, piano and some other stuff.

Hope you enjoy!

I Like your use of clear sounds and a definite chord base .......+ use of samples
is that the FL studio scratcher I hear???
its cool and relaxing ............. so if i use bandamp guide to rating songs for me it gets
http://about.bandamp.com/rating.html

75% top end of COOL!!!.........so thats my vote using the stars in the hope the battle gets back on its feet..

well done
happy relaxed fish
#4July 28th, 2010 · 03:07 AM
35 threads / 26 songs
107 posts
United States of America
This is a really nice song that I would love to just sit and chill out too. Very nice. It'd be cooler with some vox on top though. The NASA or whatever radio sample is awesome!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 10:21 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.