1 2

#1July 24th, 2005 · 09:50 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
Egypt
In Harmony
Score: 73.8%
Battle: 2005-08

This is first composition of my band forgotten notes; it was composed 4 years ago by me, Omar El Abd (guitars) and Nour Bahgat (Keyboards). The song is a fusion between neo classical and oriental music (as i'm Egyptian, and yes I have a camel and a pyramid:))
Watch out for the speed:)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2July 24th, 2005 · 09:33 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Very epic sounding.

Good song, good song. It reminds me of so many later 80s bands that had mastered the sound of epic music. Though, to be honest, I'll need to listen to it again when I can have the music up because right now, all I can hear is the guitar - the background music almost sounds midi-based, but I'm thinking that's just the fact that my volume is down extremely low.
#3July 25th, 2005 · 11:16 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
Egypt
Hey cherita thanks for your comment i just wanted to tell u that this song was recorded 4 years ago with a computer drum machine at my place. but still i agree that the mixing is not good. thanx anywayz.
#4July 29th, 2005 · 01:54 PM
15 threads / 11 songs
147 posts
United States of America
Very nice guitar work in there. Excellent speed like you said. Just a good song, keep it up.
#5July 31st, 2005 · 02:33 PM
49 threads / 42 songs
493 posts
United Kingdom
Awesome...alot of the instrumentation/synth sounds reminded me of the final countdown.
#6August 1st, 2005 · 09:10 PM
3 threads
87 posts
United States of America
Final countdown
Yeah me too. I love this kind of high skill music. Good guitar work, smokin' keyboard!
Sounds good- nicely balanced. Original. Musical dynamics very good. (Nothin' wrong with camels. No need to goof on yourself)    Gives petrucci a run for his money.
#7August 2nd, 2005 · 10:29 AM
34 posts
United Kingdom
Bits of it reminded me of some of the Sonic The Hedgehog music. Sorry. I actually like it, so I'm not trying to slag it off. Well, paculiar and fast paced. Some of it reminded me of Nightwish actually.
Cool melodies and rythem. All in all I liked most of it but keyboard got on mynerves every now and then.
Cool song.
#8August 2nd, 2005 · 11:07 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
20 posts
United States of America
great
extremely good all around
#9August 5th, 2005 · 01:38 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
Canada
WOW!!!!
Absolutely amazing! Awesome, awesome! Can't wait to hear more!
#10August 6th, 2005 · 03:01 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
Austria
very good
#11August 7th, 2005 · 04:09 PM
3 threads
87 posts
United States of America
I want More
I really want more posts . That guitar playing SMOKES!
#12August 9th, 2005 · 07:30 AM
re: Final countdown
DirkDiggler wrote…
Yeah me too. I love this kind of high skill music. Good guitar work, smokin' keyboard!
Sounds good- nicely balanced. Original. Musical dynamics very good. (Nothin' wrong with camels. No need to goof on yourself)    Gives petrucci a run for his money.

I hate to stand up while worshipping at the alter of Petrucci, but - I must so that I can say with my lungs full "I agree!" Very technical, very smooth, very freakin awesome. Final countdown mixed with Yngwie (sp?). Definitely one for the playlist. Keep 'em comin. - Mark
#13August 25th, 2005 · 09:32 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
34 posts
United Kingdom
I'm seeing a vision of an open air gig in the desert surrounded by pyramids and camels, with groupies dressed as mummies. This is the first modern egyptian stuff I've ever heard. Monumental sound. Oriental?! I didn't get that... fucking amazing though, the guitars are fantastic, not many bands can pull off a song that long without their listeners losing interest, if you know what I mean? Most of the artists on here don't have the creative ability to wite a song that's more than a couple of minutes long... give us some more! You need to get an agent/manager and start getting in touch with record lables.
#14August 29th, 2005 · 05:17 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
9 posts
United States of America
Good job. Sounds like Malmstein or something
#15May 8th, 2007 · 02:19 PM
3 posts
Egypt
Impressive
Hey Omar, I just joined BandAMP and noticed there was another Egyptian on board so I decided to give your music a try. You seem to have some real awesome skills. Especially with this one because of how you mixed oriental music (the core of many Egyptians  ) with the magic of metal, and not only metal but melodical too. The guitar work is sweet, the keyboards are mind blowing, the mix is perfect. CD-ready.

Keemo_
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 7:48 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.