Misty - Rendition

This song is not in a battle

Always wanted to do a rendition of this old Classic

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 31st, 2010 · 06:57 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Denis...you need to be in a nice night club and be playing  music. There would be so many people in our age group that would love this Music..I know I enjoy it..It's a nice break for me to listen to others Music...Cheers Denis

Well Done...

Nice Rating
#3June 1st, 2010 · 02:39 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: .
FLYER7747 wrote…
Denis...you need to be in a nice night club and be playing  music. There would be so many people in our age group that would love this Music..I know I enjoy it..It's a nice break for me to listen to others Music...Cheers Denis

Well Done...

Nice Rating

I'm starting to think about it, hence I'm not writing as many songs these days, need something else to focus on.
Cheers

#4June 1st, 2010 · 04:05 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
yep this old classic is a favorite of mine.. I played it in our piano cafe. I did it more smooth on the piano not in this swing style. But I like this version much. Good job also on the drums!
#5June 1st, 2010 · 11:45 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Although it does sound somewhat familiar, composition wise, here and there, I can't say I know the original. I like this warm and laidback jazziness though. Lounging in a jazz club with fine drinks and company is never a bad idea - this is just the music

Oh TK now I'm curious, why not upload your rendition aswell? Would make a nice comparison I think.
#6June 1st, 2010 · 02:10 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
PuppetXeno wrote…
Although it does sound somewhat familiar, composition wise, here and there, I can't say I know the original. I like this warm and laidback jazziness though. Lounging in a jazz club with fine drinks and company is never a bad idea - this is just the music

Oh TK now I'm curious, why not upload your rendition aswell? Would make a nice comparison I think.

Or TK I would love to do a Jazz/Latin standard collab with you 
#7June 1st, 2010 · 09:57 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
Is it me or is the guitar out of tune?
#8June 2nd, 2010 · 02:45 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
thebigguyconnor wrote…
Is it me or is the guitar out of tune?

Best you book yourself in for an MOT...lol
#9June 2nd, 2010 · 08:34 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
What does MOT stand for?
#10June 2nd, 2010 · 09:35 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
re: .
FLYER7747 wrote…
What does MOT stand for?
The Ministry of Transport test (usually abbreviated to MOT test) is an annual test of automobile safety, roadworthiness aspects and exhaust emissions which are applicable to most vehicles over three years old in the United Kingdom if they are used on public roads.
....Essentially the same thing as our yearly Vehicle Safety and Emissions Inspections.....

Denis' joke? ...maybe he is suggesting that someone needs a "tune" up?
#11June 2nd, 2010 · 09:53 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: .
battlecat wrote…
FLYER7747 wrote…
What does MOT stand for?
The Ministry of Transport test (usually abbreviated to MOT test) is an annual test of automobile safety, roadworthiness aspects and exhaust emissions which are applicable to most vehicles over three years old in the United Kingdom if they are used on public roads.
....Essentially the same thing as our yearly Vehicle Safety and Emissions Inspections.....

Denis' joke? ...maybe he is suggesting that someone needs a "tune" up?

Yep, my idea of a Joke....he he
#12June 2nd, 2010 · 05:45 PM
38 threads / 11 songs
278 posts
Canada
hehe, nice gag:D

didn't get it all at first :S  probably cuz im clueless; not to say YOU are too, flyer
#13June 2nd, 2010 · 08:46 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
What a wonderful place to chill...on one of Denises song threads....

I've got to put my LR through an APK and not MOT actually.....I just thought that Denis wouldn't know what an APK was.....Flyer.

This sounds excellent.......probably because it's being played through my new m-audio 2496.......
With break out cable for midi and spdif...weheee 
And it all works....Mic, Keyboard, speakers......happy days!!!

I think Denis needs more than just an MOT, he could probably do with a Grote Beurt !
#14June 3rd, 2010 · 07:05 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
What a wonderful place to chill...on one of Denises song threads....

I've got to put my LR through an APK and not MOT actually.....I just thought that Denis wouldn't know what an APK was.....Flyer.

This sounds excellent.......probably because it's being played through my new m-audio 2496.......
With break out cable for midi and spdif...weheee 
And it all works....Mic, Keyboard, speakers......happy days!!!

I think Denis needs more than just an MOT, he could probably do with a Grote Beurt !

Definition "Grote Beurt" 'BIG TURN' ...LOL, My steering wheel is working thank you....hehe

Great to see you're all set up to Rock & Roll, Yeah Yeah  
#15June 10th, 2010 · 01:46 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
ohhh got to love the walking bass...Denis nice solid and chill as always...Your have just this most amazing ability to sooth the mind with your music amigo..Tx for sharing this!
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 8:31 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.